Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am suprised Wakeham hasn't walked out yet. The warning signs were there when Rhyse Martin walked out.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis reminds me of junior footy when the coaches son would be named half or 5/8 and would hog the ball and no matter how shit he was he’d never get dropped, replaced or moved

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dean Britt is lucky there's hardly any other options to replace him in the backrow because he deserved to be punted after his showing last week.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How can everyone see how smith needs to go back to win but pay cant fmd

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear Dean Pay graduated, with first class honours, from the Des Hasler School of Stubborn, Clueless Coaching Manual :(
I don’t rate Pay as a coach (sackpay) but there must be more to the selections, simply he can’t be that dumb to think this is a winning team. FUCK TOLMAN OFF already! Lewis is NOT his uncle! Remis is NOT a center! DWZ is NOT a fullback! Britt is NOT a first choice second row! FFS with the faster rate the game is being played at, we need pace outside!

#sackpay #sackretentioncrew #boardouttoo

Double C

Waterboy
Reaction score
Passion is key, Pay has it in spades it just isn't translating onto the footy field. Do the senior players need to take responsibility?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Passion is key, Pay has it in spades it just isn't translating onto the footy field. Do the senior players need to take responsibility?
Well Jackson was non existent vs Manly. Those sort of things are always going to fall on the coach tho.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis reminds me of junior footy when the coaches son would be named half or 5/8 and would hog the ball and no matter how shit he was he’d never get dropped, replaced or moved
100. Everyone who has played a team sport has played with a "Lewis" lol. Soccer, Cricket what ever, the guy who somehow always gets picked.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Too many movements...

Keep it simple.

Rt on an edge to start.
RFM in the middle.
Elliot on bench.
Elliott is our best forward as of now, he starts and I think on the edge is best for the current side. To'omaga isn't going to be playing 80, no need to start him unless it's through the middle.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
WHEN we lose does that mean pay gets sacked?

If so, and only so, I'll be cheering the dragqueens.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can RSmith at least pretend to want to be a good centre? His progression as a player is scarily going backwards in a similar fashion to Montoya.

I've said this in a previous discussion but the whole balance of our backline is just plain wrong:

- DWZ can't link the middles and edge together
- RSmith can't attack or defend in the Centres
- Meaney isn't a Winger but is trying
- Hopoate is wasted at Centre as is our best option at Fullback
- Crichton should be in reserve grade
- Lewis is a good kid, but he ain't a Halfback. He needs to be sized up and turned into a backrower.

This lineup of ours is fucking snakes and ladders at the moment. Only difference is there's more numbers on a dice than there is on the scoreboard for us.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Averillo in that list?? WTF.!!!

meaning start him in the 1, he needs to be our fullback, honestly.

and Lewis still in the team? Wow.!!!

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does Pay even want to coach next year?