Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm waiting for NZ to open up and crowds allowed for the Union so I can go watch my All Blacks play in Eden Park.

PS would absolutely love to meet the family of my donor over there too.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm wondering when we'll see another spike in infection rates for the US from all these protests?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering when we'll see another spike in infection rates for the US from all these protests?
Absolutely there's 10s of thousands people out pure madness, give it about 21 days and you will see a significant spike. The protests will die down in a week and attention will be back on the virus. I got no idea what international tourism brings the us but can you think of anyone who would be thinking to plan a holiday in the us in the next 2 years?
I also taking a guess with there huge unemployment figures crime and drugs will eventually go through the roof.
A country hugely divided atm,record unemployment, coronavirus, racial tensions and a shit load of guns it's going to get messy

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely there's 10s of thousands people out pure madness, give it about 21 days and you will see a significant spike. The protests will die down in a week and attention will be back on the virus. I got no idea what international tourism brings the us but can you think of anyone who would be thinking to plan a holiday in the us in the next 2 years?
Angela Merkel has refused to attend the G7 in America - https://www.politico.eu/article/angela-merkel-rebuffs-donald-trump-invitation-to-g7-summit/

I also taking a guess with there huge unemployment figures crime and drugs will eventually go through the roof.
A country hugely divided atm,record unemployment, coronavirus, racial tensions and a shit load of guns it's going to get messy
I know and it's farking hilarious. I'm sorry if that upsets people, but I find the anarchy in the US to be the absolute epitome of irony and something that is so well deserved I hope it goes on for months. And it is my genuine hope the next western country to implode under the weight of its own bullshit is israel. That is one cuntry that I would love to see in chaos.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Angela Merkel has refused to attend the G7 in America - https://www.politico.eu/article/angela-merkel-rebuffs-donald-trump-invitation-to-g7-summit/

I know and it's farking hilarious. I'm sorry if that upsets people, but I find the anarchy in the US to be the absolute epitome of irony and something that is so well deserved I hope it goes on for months. And it is my genuine hope the next western country to implode under the weight of its own bullshit is israel. That is one cuntry that I would love to see in chaos.
They got near 40mil unemployed, nearly 2 million coronavirus cases fuck knows how many struggling businesses we fucked by the riots.i would like 2 see in 6months time what there homless rate is and how many people are freezing to death on the streets.if they get a massive second wave which is highly possible it will add more chaos.and it's election year they are fucked

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They got near 40mil unemployed, nearly 2 million coronavirus cases fuck knows how many struggling businesses we fucked by the riots.i would like 2 see in 6months time what there homless rate is and how many people are freezing to death on the streets.if they get a massive second wave which is highly possible it will add more chaos.and it's election year they are fucked

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No new cases 11th day in a row, only 1 active , may be going to alert level 1 by June 8.!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently Americans are idiots for wanting to live life and not be stuck in quarantine. But black and leftist Americans are smart and strong people who wanna riot and loot during Coronavirus. That’s not dumb or selfish? Do you become immune to Coronavirus if you’re a looter rioter for George Floyd?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like countries who done well with the corona virus are looking to make little travel bubbles, with Australia Greece and Israel want in now

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's why the trip to Japan looks good brother ;)

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't worry guys, the rioting joggers have killed the virus.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Remember when the media were saying how dangerous it was to go outside and protest in america and breach social distancing?

And then leftists and black people started protesting and the media realised they couldn't say that anymore.

Apparently the media are no longer interested in coronavirus and just want to cover the Floyd story.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What’s doing with these flops protesting the wage freeze.... wtf. There’s so many people that have lost jobs and so many people that have taken massive cuts in wage and these flops are having a cry about a 12 month wage freeze.. Farout .

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What’s doing with these flops protesting the wage freeze.... wtf. There’s so many people that have lost jobs and so many people that have taken massive cuts in wage and these flops are having a cry about a 12 month wage freeze.. Farout .
And most of these so called flogs were frontline workers, fighting the Covid 19 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.