• On the fence

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 43.6%

• Total voters

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really concerned we won't sign anyone to replace CHN and Oka. Would rather have Reynolds than no-one. Cogger and Lewis should never play first grade again. Reynolds definitely a better back up than those 2. More chance of us scoring points with him playing hooker than JMK. Unsure if Wakeham is quite ready yet also so bringing Reynolds back has more positives than negatives surely. Before yesterday's game I thought if the Tigers weren't will to pay 50% then it wasn't worth pursuing Reynolds but now after seeing the shit served up yesterday by our halves (Cogger 2 long passes to no-one, etc) I think we should offer a little more as in 60/40 at least.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People mention rebuilding haha . Explain too me who we have now that we got too build on ? Wakeham ? Is he really that good ? Is he a Dylan brown / Clifford / drinkwater type off talent ? Who else is their that we got too say we are in good hands. We need players that will bring other talent with him . Reynolds for 250 on 18 month contract is a good start . We then get Thompson next year but we need more .
Smith
Meaney
Harper
Cogger
Lewis
Katoa
Britt
Stimson
Tolman

are not players that we build teams around .

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
whoever has voted no are clearly not watching the games. Bring Reynolds back and Ennis for coach

HippDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just when I thought the club is at an all time low, we would sink lower bringing this parasite and his glass body back
Wat a joke wat an absolute grub!!!! The amount that guy has put on the line for this club bought us to 2 grand finals and a nsw series win his body is worn down from playing for us...... west tigers supporters aren’t fucking whinging about a broken down benji returning to their club Fucken wake up to yourselves it’s not wat he brings on the paddock it’s wat he brings off the field u 2 dimensional dimwits in an era where we can’t rebuild like we did in 2009 with kimmorely, ennis, hannant, staggs..... someone who knows bulldogs... I bet he doesn’t care if he Fucken plays just to help the bulldogs succeed FUCKEN GROW UP..... a team consists of cohesion not of superstars take tony Grimaldi for example in 2004 but he was the glue..... I’m sick and tired of coming onto this kennel for positives and all negatives...... DO U WANNA BE THE DRAGONS???

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The votes are very even, half want him back , half don’t , .. I’m the latter of corse.!! an Interesting poll lol..!!

divided we are here in TK.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's one injury away from being medically retired.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The votes are very even, half want him back , half don’t , .. I’m the latter of corse.!! an Interesting poll lol..!!

It's actually just more than half.

Good thing we have no actual say in the matter then :tearsofjoy:

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. Wakeham is better option. You want him to get game time , not waste away behind a player who is broken down , cannot create and best attribute is to do things in his own in hope he can pull something off.

for the poster that likened him to Benji , Benji left tigers due to issue with coach/management . Reynolds chased the money . Benji is not broken down , Reynolds is . Benji was in form at the broncos , JR is so far back in pecking order at tigers it’s not funny .

JR chased the big bucks and he can deal with it , doggies through and through I call bs . You don’t join a rival if you a “through and through”. It’s a job , do you think JR would be trying to rejoin right now if he was getting game time and tigers and was performing , NO there would not be talk and he wouldn’t entertain coming back .

I think people wanting him back are looking at situation with rose coloured glasses and not what is best for the club , just like Ennis who is pushing it on fox because he is trying to get his best mate a gig.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maybe someone should start a poll and count the votes. Would be interesting!

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just because our current team is shit doesn’t mean JR will be the saviour. The reality is we have for a number of years carried players who would not start for any other club in the competition. JR is easily in this category and is a step in the wrong direction. I’m not sure how we rescue this season but signing a guy who can’t make the Tigers bench doesn’t seem to be the best option

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
People mention rebuilding haha . Explain too me who we have now that we got too build on ? Wakeham ? Is he really that good ? Is he a Dylan brown / Clifford / drinkwater type off talent ? Who else is their that we got too say we are in good hands. We need players that will bring other talent with him . Reynolds for 250 on 18 month contract is a good start . We then get Thompson next year but we need more .
Smith
Meaney
Harper
Cogger
Lewis
Katoa
Britt
Stimson
Tolman

are not players that we build teams around .
Thats a good way of looking at our situation n helps to frame what needs to be done - personally i think Wakeham has the potential to be good enough, with good players around him. The squad is full of NSW Cup players fringe first players n others who are past their best even if of first grade standard n is in need of a significant change.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to start looking for a saviour...

If its not foran or reynolds or out coach pay, then who is it?

Vlandys is the nrl saviour.

Adam obrien for the knights

Val Holmes for the cowboys

Dessie for manly

We need someone who is it?
Just because our current team is shit doesn’t mean JR will be the saviour. The reality is we have for a number of years carried players who would not start for any other club in the competition. JR is easily in this category and is a step in the wrong direction. I’m not sure how we rescue this season but signing a guy who can’t make the Tigers bench doesn’t seem to be the best option

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cameron Smith 2 year deal would be my saviour..

In the past, and in times like this, the management brought in Ricky Stuart and Bradley Clyde.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wat a joke wat an absolute grub!!!! The amount that guy has put on the line for this club bought us to 2 grand finals and a nsw series win his body is worn down from playing for us...... west tigers supporters aren’t fucking whinging about a broken down benji returning to their club Fucken wake up to yourselves it’s not wat he brings on the paddock it’s wat he brings off the field u 2 dimensional dimwits in an era where we can’t rebuild like we did in 2009 with kimmorely, ennis, hannant, staggs..... someone who knows bulldogs... I bet he doesn’t care if he Fucken plays just to help the bulldogs succeed FUCKEN GROW UP..... a team consists of cohesion not of superstars take tony Grimaldi for example in 2004 but he was the glue..... I’m sick and tired of coming onto this kennel for positives and all negatives...... DO U WANNA BE THE DRAGONS???
Josh Reynolds did not have a single good game for us, not once did anyone go wow he played well. He was and is a cancer to the Bulldogs that just wont go away. Comparing a legit player like Grimaldi to Reynolds just shows how high on the spectrum you really are. Fuck you, people like you are the reason why we are the bottom of the table laughing stocks because you accepted peanuts like Reynolds because he tries hard.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
No to Reynolds, we need creativity. Foran and Wakeham are the best options we have with averillo stepping in when forans busted
Actually a ruuning half is more important than ever in todays game. Wakeham averillo and the other kid can't remember his name are the future but at present we need 1st graders for them to learn from. Lewis and cogger are a waste of spoof.
No to Reynolds, we need creativity. Foran and Wakeham are the best options we have with averillo stepping in when forans busted

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds isn't the answer and he's had a million soft tissue injuries since leaving.

I say this nicely Reynolds left as a trier who was C-D grade at best as a half. He hasn't magically become some great half since leaving. i mean a 40 year old Benji is preferred as a half!