Reimis Smith

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like i said months ago talking to some current nrl players at a function in late December, they wont go to canterbury because the current coaching staff suck, these are the words that were actually said.
Now i dont have a personal issue with dean, but when players beliveve that how are we going to sign marquee players let alone someone looking for an opportunity saying that sort of comment.
We need a decent coaching change now, moving forward for 2021 Bennett flanagan we need a heavy hitter.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s shit. Please someone tell me how he is a good winger I am listening. What attributes does he have that are above average?
Speed ? Great under neath the high ball schooled manly last year , out burned a fair few other nrl players with his speed. Keep him but only on wing

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Speed ? Great under neath the high ball schooled manly last year , out burned a fair few other nrl players with his speed. Keep him but only on wing
His speed is average and you are only talking about when he went around a midget in dufty. His acceleration and 0-40m speed is below average

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His speed is average and you are only talking about when he went around a midget in dufty. His acceleration and 0-40m speed is below average

I think I have to agree with you

His top speed is good, but his acceleration is garbage which is the reason he doesn’t make breaks

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the club made a decision the Morris boys were getting old and younger players was the future.. The Roosters dont agree..

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Napa isn't a bulldog and never will be...he is with his 'real' mates at the Roosters still...he is not alone of course, Smith has been poor at centre, Lewis isn't a half at all, sadly our team is full of average players and it wont get better as the year goes on with contracts not being offered there will be dummy spitting galore soon enough as things turn worse

Napa - very disappointing indeed !

Reactions: DT

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I think he is not in the right headspace and out of form and out of position. To save his career, he needs to go back to wing and be given a reality check to rip in again and stop being so stand offish in the game.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Meaney is NOT a first grade footballer ,same as Cogger &Lewis.
Jake Averillo to f/b Smith and Dallin to the wings. Hoppa and young
Schoup in the centre’s .Just take up the challenge Pay !

I disagree about Meaney. He's got passion and skills which are lacking in a few others. At the moment probably our best fullback option.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Meaney is NOT a first grade footballer ,same as Cogger &Lewis.
Jake Averillo to f/b Smith and Dallin to the wings. Hoppa and young
Schoup in the centre’s .Just take up the challenge Pay !
Exactly the backline needed although if they want carr let hopa go which i would put dallin in centre surley

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes a winger and a very average centre ,this highlights how bad pay is he runs this show he cant just be everyones buddy just because remis wants to have a go at centre fmd put him back on wing and averillo at centre its not fucking rocket science

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was an acceptable winger in a pretty terrible side, but honestly, is there a worse centre in the Comp? I’m not being negative but I think he is clearly the worst, thoughts?
To say he is the worst centre in the comp after playing in this position just 3 times, and in 3 losses, is a bit of a stretch. But he looked absolutely disinterested on Sunday night. His lack of urgency when Suli made a break for the first try was fucking pathetic.
He needs to take a long hard look at himself, and decide if he wants to be a fg football player. The whole fucking team needs to do this!!!!
But i think he needs to move back to the wing, regardless of whether he is the worst centre or not. DWZ can take his centre spot, and Averilo to fullback.

Aceman

Waterboy
Reaction score
...and a complete sook. Takes a hit, sooks it. Something goes wrong, sooks it. Walks around like the world is against him. He claimed last year to be the fastest man in the NRL. Gave up the chase in Manly's first try down his edge. Needs to step up big time if he wants to be the NRL's "best centre".

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s shit. Please someone tell me how he is a good winger I am listening. What attributes does he have that are above average?
He is tall, fast, and a good finisher. His attitude at the moment is what's letting him down.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
...and a complete sook. Takes a hit, sooks it. Something goes wrong, sooks it. Walks around like the world is against him. He claimed last year to be the fastest man in the NRL. Gave up the chase in Manly's first try down his edge. Needs to step up big time if he wants to be the NRL's "best centre".
He should never play centre again. I know he's the best winger at the club and the alternatives are rubbish, but I'd drop him right now for a week or two just to send him a message and give him a serious reality check.

His attitude and effort has been that bad for over a season now that we can't keep tolerating it and indulging him. At least most of the other players put in maximum effort most games. Reimis always looks like he's giving minimum effort and would rather be anywhere else but playing footy.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is playing centre because they wanted to bring in Okunbor. If Okunbor were still here, I would be OK with this arrangement. But unlike Okunbor, Crichton has ZERO upside. Reimis should definitely be back on wing. Averillo/Harper/Anyone really should get a spot at centre. I will even prefer Holland smith combo then what we have now

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought he was going to be the next big thing after those long distance tries he scored against St George a few years ago never really seen this since. Then again not one of our younger players have improved to be a solid 1st grader/rep played under Pay's tutelage.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bullshit!! He takes a little time to wind up, but he has a great top speed. Did you not see him easily run down Matt dufty last year?
And how often does he get into open space? Once a year. So what’s his speed good for? Nothing. He’s slow 0-40m and that’s where the value of speed is