SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone seeing this dirty slut trying to claim she's the victim lol

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Way more entertaining than our game tonight....

Absolute nut job.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I never watch 60 minutes.... it’s trash. I’m not surprised it is giving her a platform to spread her lies after it has been proven she made a calculated attempt to manipulate him and then to ruin him.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
has 60 minutes kidnapped anyone recently?

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
what a low women she is, shes as fake as her boob job, trying to remind the presenter why josh was arrested making out shes the victim

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just shows you can't always trust everything every woman says. There are some crazy spiteful lying bitches around. That's why I really get the shits if anyone ever refers to our club as rapists.

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never watch 60 minutes.... it’s trash. I’m not surprised it is giving her a platform to spread her lies after it has been proven she made a calculated attempt to manipulate him and then to ruin him.
Was totally positive towards Josh and made her look like the stupid lying bitch she is

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Was totally positive towards Josh and made her look like the stupid lying bitch she is
Fair enough.... as I said in my first comment, I don’t watch it..... and the truth has already emerged. I don’t see any journalistic value in flogging a dead horse.

Malla

Reaction score
Shes without a doubt a scum human being.

But fuck me, how air headed and stupid can Josh Reynolds be???? She spotted his weakness and vulnerabilities and hustled him. Gave him some pu$$y to keep him happy. We are only hearing about the cash payments he made for her sickness/family issues (all fake) but think about all the money he has spent on clothes, bags (coke too), shoes, etc. Josh is an absolute idiot. Nobody else to blame but himself. I feel for him now as he is full of regret in not identifying this rat sooner, but fmd it was so obvious from the get go lol.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
60 minutes is just an extended ACA

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Holy fuckery, just watched it. That was some messed up stuff!
What a bogan slapper she is, stupid moll. Sheezus Josh, how'd you get outsmarted by someone who pronounces 'asked' as 'arksd'?
"I told him I visited Dr Seuss because I wanted to be a green-egg donor". He probably should've cottoned-on there was a scam happening when she showed him this ultrasound.....
images (2).jpeg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shes without a doubt a scum human being.

But fuck me, how air headed and stupid can Josh Reynolds be???? She spotted his weakness and vulnerabilities and hustled him. Gave him some pu$$y to keep him happy. We are only hearing about the cash payments he made for her sickness/family issues (all fake) but think about all the money he has spent on clothes, bags (coke too), shoes, etc. Josh is an absolute idiot. Nobody else to blame but himself. I feel for him now as he is full of regret in not identifying this rat sooner, but fmd it was so obvious from the get go lol.
It's the power of the pouch brother

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy fuckery, just watched it. That was some messed up stuff!
What a bogan slapper she is, stupid moll. Sheezus Josh, how'd you get outsmarted by someone who pronounces 'asked' as 'arksd'?
"I told him I visited Dr Seuss because I wanted to be a green-egg donor". He probably should've cottoned-on there was a scam happening when she showed him this ultrasound.....
View attachment 15069
Looks legit to me, what ya talking about :p