Opinion Thoughts on Averillo

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This kid has huge talent, he is a huge positive on a somewhat negative situation, has to be a keeper.!! Great try today also.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This kid has huge talent, he is a huge positive on a somewhat negative situation, has to be a keeper.!! Great try today also.
It's pretty obvious that our starting team are pretty average, so we need as many different players put into it as possible. Averilo, wakeham, foran, To'omaga and RFM all need to be in the starting side next week.
1. Averilo
2. Meaney
3. Hoppa
4. DWZ
5. Reimis
6. Foran
7. Wakeham
8. To'omaga
9. Katoa
10. Napa (only if he tries though)
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Elliot

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a better idea. Instead of taking DWZ spot. Maybe he should take Lewis spot.
Fullback written all over him
He knows where to be

Unlike dwz cut his hair to short got brain freeze

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a better idea. Instead of taking DWZ spot. Maybe he should take Lewis spot.
He can play in the halves, but I want to see him at fb. The guy is very quick, and has fantastic athletic ability.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What have we got to loose!! Showed more in ten mins than the rest of the side combined in 50. The sooner Bailey B-O is brought up to first grade the better but I wouldn’t like to see him coached by pay

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s had an assist, try, linebreak in the limited opportunities he’s had

Give him the 1 jersey we playing for nothing more than pride this year

Then will win some games at the end of the year that mean absolutely nothing and the same people will be praising Pay

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He looks like he has a really good instinct for the game but he's only played 30 minutes in 2 games. I'd blood him slowly, putting him fulltime into this team could absolutely destroy his confidence.
I totally agree he is only 19 and should be eased into the team slowly probably no more than 20 minutes per game.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should be fullback and been given ample time and training in that position over the covid break.
Kid had lightning speed and shouldn’t be exposed to the frontline at centre or half.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He is already too good for this joke of a team and joke of a coach.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have to build a team around Avo and Wakeham.

I would throw in JMK, RT and RFM as must keeps.
Agee on Wakeham, Avo and RT. JMK just doesn’t do enough in attack and doesn’t have the attacking instinct you need at hooker. RFM just isn’t considerate enough considering how many games he’s played. I wouldn’t mind keeping him but isn’t must keep for mine.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
What I'm curious about is what is Averillos race? Can't tell.