Reaction score
Need a reporter with balls to question pays position as head coach

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same old..

Pay is a nice, genuine bloke,maybe that’s the problem. and that fact I want him gone is not personal at all, he just does not have what it takes, and he is out of his depth as far as a first grade coach goes.

Yes we don’t have the players etc, but it’s just not working at all.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same old..

Pay is a nice, genuine bloke,maybe that’s the problem. and that fact I want him gone is not personal at all, he just does not have what it takes, and he is out of his depth as far as a first grade coach goes.

No doubt we are a few players short but he plays alot of guys out of position and we could still be alot better

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No doubt we are a few players short but he plays alot of guys out of position and we could still be alot better
Absolutely, we could do better.

not with pay as coach, he must go.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First conference I don’t want to watch. Nothing he is going to say will convince me he is the right man for our so called build

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Same old..

Nice bloke or not it matters not. We pay him to be a real coach, not a nice dumb fuck.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pay is the only dud in the world that was happy about corona. It saved his job for another 6 weeks. But with the weak as piss board, They would of upgraded him to a 10 year contract.

Today we would of been 0-9.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay is the only dud in the world that was happy about corona. It saved his job for another 6 weeks. But with the weak as piss board, They would of upgraded him to a 10 year contract.

Today we would of been 0-9.
He will get a pity contract extension he won’t earn it.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Was it just me or did he seem to not be too disappointed with it all. 32-6.. not great.. maybe he knows something we don’t... mid season signing?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was it just me or did he seem to not be too disappointed with it all. 32-6.. not great.. maybe he knows something we don’t... mid season signing?
I think these types of performances have just been normalised because they happen so regularly.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think these types of performances have just been normalised because they happen so regularly.
Yeah it’s sad... but I don’t mind seeing the coach pissed off when the team is continually making the same errors.. we seem to cart the ball up field then got nothing when we are in the attacking zone.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He was happy they didn't put 50 on us.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah it’s sad... but I don’t mind seeing the coach pissed off when the team is continually making the same errors.. we seem to cart the ball up field then got nothing when we are in the attacking zone.
Yeah it’s so frustrating. Bad ball control with inept halves is a combo made in hell. I dunno what got into Dean Britt over the lock down but he was embarrassing.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I think you’re right mate.
He’d be privy to the plans.
He said ‘these are the blokes we’ve got to work with’ in the now.
Watch me get howled down :-).