Opinion We are a joke

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonight i witnessed the new wooden spoon favourites,even the fox commentary team were making a mockery,of us,down 18 blot,with barely 20 minutes gone we received a penalty,on their 20 metre,one the commentators says they don't know what to do,thrr wer y might go for the 2,that is the level that my great club has got go,and I really can't blame them,again we saw Tolman recieve the ball 4 tackle play,5 metres out,we just don't have it at the moment,we do have some talent but, we need a coach that can ,show the team some direction,jmk,remis smith centre,hasn't worked,Meaney not first grade standard,cogger,wasn't sighted,zelezniak,I can now see y Penrith parted with him,but pay persists,with the same bullshit,every week,and to think the biggest winner out of this,Dessie he not only walked away with a million,of our hard earned,but it tells us,that we have gone backwards even further,with dean pay,and all I hear we are buying this forward that forward,evident to all except bulldogs management,where our problems are and that is the backline,if Wayne Bennett is available,definitely a better option for us going forward,interested in hearing your opinions.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are and have been the laughing stock of the league now for many years.

Reactions: DT

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The board are a bunch of clowns. Pay is the board's puppet. It's all rosy and we are just "rebuilding".

I said it was a dud-build not a rebuild from the start. You can't turf out players and disrespect contracts as a club. That left a bad smell around the place. To top it off we sacked CHN & Okunbor.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Decent coach would be a good start heaps out there looking for a job pay nice bloke etc but we need a coach simple as that

Reactions: DT

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Desball wasn’t that bad when you take a look at Things now lol.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Desball wasn’t that bad when you take a look at Things now lol.
We had a much better team back then. The team we have now is bottom four on paper. We lost all of our best players and didn't/couldn't replace them. Winger playing fullback. Fullback playing wing (who's not even NRL standard). Winger playing centre. One of the worst wingers in the NRL on the right hand side. Inexperienced halves. One dimensional props who are not even good at what they're supposed to be good at (Tolman's a powder puff, Napa's not even aggressive anymore). Five-eighth playing hooker (who's not even NRL standard). Bench/depth player starting in the second row. The list goes on. We can't even fix everything with recruitment for next year that's why at best we're going to just make the finals (which I'd take, but if we don't make finals that's a big kick in the teeth).

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We had a much better team. The team we have now is bottom four on paper. We lost all of our best players and didn't/couldn't replace them.
Only talking about coaches, should have elaborated a little more, sorry lol.

but yes we did, we had much better players.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Tonight i witnessed the new wooden spoon favourites,even the fox commentary team were making a mockery,of us,down 18 blot,with barely 20 minutes gone we received a penalty,on their 20 metre,one the commentators says they don't know what to do,thrr wer y might go for the 2,that is the level that my great club has got go,and I really can't blame them,again we saw Tolman recieve the ball 4 tackle play,5 metres out,we just don't have it at the moment,we do have some talent but, we need a coach that can ,show the team some direction,jmk,remis smith centre,hasn't worked,Meaney not first grade standard,cogger,wasn't sighted,zelezniak,I can now see y Penrith parted with him,but pay persists,with the same bullshit,every week,and to think the biggest winner out of this,Dessie he not only walked away with a million,of our hard earned,but it tells us,that we have gone backwards even further,with dean pay,and all I hear we are buying this forward that forward,evident to all except bulldogs management,where our problems are and that is the backline,if Wayne Bennett is available,definitely a better option for us going forward,interested in hearing your opinions.
Hang in there mate. 2021 is the year where the real improvements will kick in. Board, CEO and Coach were upfront about this reality a couple of years ago.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hang in there mate. 2021 is the year where the real improvements will kick in. Board, CEO and Coach were upfront about this reality a couple of years ago.
Maybe so but I never hear about signing some good backs,and if they sign this Bateman bloke for the reported $800k,that will do me.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe so but I never hear about signing some good backs,and if they sign this Bateman bloke for the reported $800k,that will do me.
Don’t believe everything you hear mate. They reckon we signed McCullough on a 5 year deal also.

If we’re this ordinary by this time next year then by all means cast your stones.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk about destroying a brand. Who the fuck are the bulldogs these days...hacks from top to bottom. How the hell did we allow this to happen. The clubs finished!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That really was a painful game to watch! I don't think you can fully blame anyone in particular for where we are at though. It's not the board, nor just the coach, it's a combination of many factors, one massive one being our totally mismanaged cap. But one thing is for sure, we are fucking terrible. The club needs a total clean out!!
There was very little effort from anyone tonight, and zero energy. They looked like they knew they were going to lose. You would expect them to be jumping out of their skins to play after such a long layoff, and after their last game against the cowboys you would expect them all to be fired up wanting redemption. But they were meek as fuck.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t believe everything you hear mate. They reckon we signed McCullough on a 5 year deal also.

If we’re this ordinary by this time next year then by all means cast your stones.
If.... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahhaha

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Talk about destroying a brand. Who the fuck are the bulldogs these days...hacks from top to bottom. How the hell did we allow this to happen. The clubs finished!
Dib, Castle, Hasler.

We’re still picking up the pieces.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs of war. Lmao!

We are an embarrassment.

Up the dogs.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The dumbest thing is if we would've let Mbye & Woods and Graham run down their contracts our position wouldn't be much different. Not only that we lost players because of the way their team mates were treated, Klemmer, Morris twins.

What was the point in forcing those guys out early if we had to wait until 2021 any way? How does that make any sense? Wouldn't it have been better to run down the contracts and keep harmony within the club and wait for 2021.