Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If the board gave a fuck about this club, he would be sacked right now
First mistake bringing TOLMAN in tonight. What a wrecker in attack. Don't tell me about his defence because he costs us any chance of momentum in the red zone.
Second, relying on JMK - not first grade standard.
Third, letting LEWIS run the team. Yes he played well but he should not have all the play. He should be No. 13 or 9. He should be sharing more with Cogger. Even though Wakeham should be there.
Fourth, leaving AVERILLO till the last 15 or so minutes. So What if he is 19 he is probably the best attacking player in the club!!

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
First mistake bringing TOLMAN in tonight. What a wrecker in attack. Don't tell me about his defence because he costs us any chance of momentum in the red zone.
Second, relying on JMK - not first grade standard.
Third, letting LEWIS run the team. Yes he played well but he should not have all the play. He should be No. 13 or 9. He should be sharing more with Cogger. Even though Wakeham should be there.
Fourth, leaving AVERILLO till the last 15 or so minutes. So What if he is 19 he is probably the best attacking player in the club!!
SMITH is not a centre.
DWZ not a fullback.
MEANEY is a fullback not a winger, always has been.
PAY has so many players out of their best positions. DWZ says he wants to be a fullback, DEANO says whatever you want.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The old saying, you win it’s because of the players, you lose because of the coach. We have some dopey sooky fans
Beg to differ. The name is Newcastle.

We have some just plain dopey “fans”

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Beg to differ. The name is Newcastle.

We have some just plain dopey “fans”
Newcastle who already had a rebuild, full salary cap and money to burn? Thanks for confirming what we know Sleeky haha

bazboof

Waterboy
Reaction score
He our coach hasn’t got a heap of cattle but u can’t keep getting smashed and run the same herd out
It starts with him picking the side
1. Jmk s service at dummy half is so slow the defensive is in the face or our first receiver when he catches the ball
2. Dlz is not a fullback Meaney has to be there
3 Lewis is a bench player at best
4 cogger gone
5 what happened to wakem he has to be there and be left there
I hope foram is back next week and doesn’t get injured again
6 tolman has been a great player for us but has to go his time is up
7 the rest of the season we need to give all our fringe players a go so we know if they deserve a new contract and who to let go

We need to find a coach that has nothing to do with our club so someone has fresh eyes on the playing staff
And whoever is in charge of retention are recruiting heads to be sacked now!!! The amount of talent that has left our club only to be great players at other clubs hurts

Recruitment We need first
1. A hooker
2 halves
3 some out side backs
4 when we buy wingers they need to be over 6 foot and fast

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay was, is and will remain a shit coach.
No player , rookie or experienced will improve under him. He cannot get the best out of players and is genuinely clueless the best position a player is suited to play.
He needs to go now. Blood in some youngsters for the remainder of the season and look at next year .Bring in a competent coach and go on a recruitment drive to bring this club back to the top where it deserves.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nate, I’ve known you a long time and I know you’re not like some of these whingeing pussies. I’m fuming too and we need to change a lot. It’s coming but honestly man changes are finally possible and coming
From my side I honestly can 'understand' to a point the problems in attack. Young halves. Our experienced 5/8 out. Missing our only ball playing 2nd rower. Lost a winger. I can look past the players playing out of position. I can see to a point why the attack struggled.

What I'm most upset by is the defence. Or lack of. It's largely about attitude. Willingness to give it all for your team mates. There's no excuse for being so bad as thye should be fit, and mentally switched on. Especially considering that they know how the team is struggling as a whole, and we don't have the class of other sides. We can make up for that to a degree in mental toughness and attitude. But we're weak as piss.

I simply don't understand how we could be so bad in defence, considering this is what Pay has been talking about how he'd improve. It's really really disappointing and I can't see a way out of it. In the short-term definitely but I've got to be honest and say in the long-term also.

Of course, buying some quality players with a winning mentality will improve things but we can't purchase 13 players. Will buying a 3-4 top top players change the attitude of the team?

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You still don't get it do you. It's the new craze. Buy wingers and play them out of position. Dwz fullback Smith centre. Get the drift. Thought you would of figured it out by now. We need a hooker that's why we are after jac. We need an edge backrower that's why we are after korabite. We need a half that why we are after radradra. Jezz get with the times dude.
Why are we targetting wingers? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Newcastle who already had a rebuild, full salary cap and money to burn? Thanks for confirming what we know Sleeky haha
Please tell me you’re joking? There’s no way our club are paying you to talk them up and be that stupid??

Nathan Brown, absolute putrid. In comes in Adam O’Brien and you have yourself an undefeated team, a comeback of champions while two of their spine are out early in the match and their best player out before the game.

Don’t even bother trying, you’re a failure in all facets of life

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Please tell me you’re joking? There’s no way our club are paying you to talk them up and be that stupid??

Nathan Brown, absolute putrid. In comes in Adam O’Brien and you have yourself an undefeated team, a comeback of champions while two of their spine are out early in the match and their best player out before the game.

Don’t even bother trying, you’re a failure in all facets of life
Oh my god Sleeky you’re off your tree haha. Look at who the knights have bought. Undefeated haha. I’m happy to stack up lives coward

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh my god Sleeky you’re off your tree haha. Look at who the knights have bought. Undefeated haha. I’m happy to stack up lives coward
Oh that’s right, they lost Cogger and Meaney. Remind me who signed them up?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Oh that’s right, they lost Cogger and Meaney. Remind me who signed them up?
A club with very limited funds and pull but as I said look who they’ve bought

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pays already partially released next week's team shit

1. DWZ
7. Lewis
8. Tolman

18. Holland
19. Renouf to'omaga
20. Wakeham