Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don’t sell yourself short you’ve always struck me as a knuckle dragger lol
Hahaha you used to have your own photo as your avatar and look like the missing link. I’m like Brad Pitt to you, find a new avenue mate

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Should have signed Geoff Toovey.. But no everyone wanted a person with 'bulldogs dna'. Well how is that working out people??
Toovey is not much of an upgrade if any. Wont matter who we get anyway if we keep this squad. Not overly pro Pay, or convinced yet hes the biggest problem. A lot of this squad would be Canterbury cup players at other clubs. A bunch of our players didnt spend enough time in canterbury cup before FG, when coming through from juniors too. We need a few good signings.

And bulldogs dna is nice, but not the most important thing. A lot of us were pretty happy with Des at first, especially 2012. Took him 5 years to screw us properly.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Averillo is pretty much our best attacking player on the field right now. It's criminal to not be playing him more.
And these very poor coaches have the ability to severely cruel a guys career.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t believe people are still blaming des. The bloke coached kris Keating to a grand final for goodness sake. Manly had the same team last few seasons but have improved considerably since Hasler returned. Look at the bloke’s win record ffs.

Pay has not achieved shit. He looks absolutely clueless and we are progressively getting worse.

Pay has to go. His winning record speaks for itself. Our players are getting worse under him. For instance dwz came from Penrith firing and has just become garbage since

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How many weeks of training did we have to put that effort together? That is on the coach to have the players know their role and where to be.You drill that into them until they know it backwards.If the player seems unsure then as a COACH you COACH him until he is.
Not one player has excelled since Pay has been here and do not say Meaney as it will show your lack of football knowledge.
A coach is basically a man manager first and tactician second as those who have coached any sporting team will know.
Pay fails time and time again on these fronts and the board needs a fresh coach.It is up to them to find one,not the kennel members but find one they must.
Knights had kids playing and lost multiple key players throughout the game yet we're still a much better drilled unit than us. The board sold us a lie and so many of our fans lapped it up.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha you used to have your own photo as your avatar and look like the missing link. I’m like Brad Pitt to you, find a new avenue mate
The jury is out Brad put your photo up and we’ll see lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The jury is out Brad put your photo up and we’ll see lol
You’d be blinded like Zoolander. I’ll see you at the cowboys game. You can get a selfie with me

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Knights had kids playing and lost multiple key players throughout the game yet we're still a much better drilled unit than us. The board sold us a lie and so many of our fans lapped it up.
I didn’t buy any bullshit they said lol

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
How many games has he had the Knights for? Big difference in the coaches right there.Pay is definitely not a head coach.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You’d be blinded like Zoolander. I’ll see you at the cowboys game. You can get a selfie with me
Don’t Normally go to cows games but I’ll make an exception in this case and check out the Hype

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don’t Normally go to cows games but I’ll make an exception in this case and check out the Hype
You really should. I usually go out fishing when I come up for cowboys game too

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I can’t believe people are still blaming des. The bloke coached kris Keating to a grand final for goodness sake. Manly had the same team last few seasons but have improved considerably since Hasler returned. Look at the bloke’s win record ffs.

Pay has not achieved shit. He looks absolutely clueless and we are progressively getting worse.

Pay has to go. His winning record speaks for itself. Our players are getting worse under him. For instance dwz came from Penrith firing and has just become garbage since
Nah that was Kimmorleys doing bro

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How many games has he had the Knights for? Big difference in the coaches right there.Pay is definitely not a head coach.
Exactly. Pay has been here for years and has failed to do the most basic things, instead relying on vs chopping and changing and trying to luck out with ridiculous selection/recruitment decisions.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If the covid rubbish is done by then I will my young bloke is keen to check out the new stadium
Sounds good mate. The way it looks I’ll be in Vegas before Palm cove but we’ll see

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It has been so obviouse for so long that Pay is progressively making the team worse, one can only blame the CEO now.

Last edited: