Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that's what it takes we have to do it... manly have to throw huge money at their own need players to keep them....

Throw the cash at Munster... we surely have the cap room with the fucking shit show we fielded today.

We'd have to throw huge money at top halves for them to break contract. Picking up inexperienced halves isn't going to do anything and Wakeham is already one of the most promising young halves. I don't know if we're allowed to or not because they're contracted but if we threw ~1.1m at Munster and ~1m at Keary would it do anything? If we're looking at what's available we're not going to be able to strengthen in the halves or fullback positions.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If Christian can talk his brother into coming over he might be a worthwhile signing after all. His bro is a natural
He was very ordinary today but agreed he’s a good player normally

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ouch 7 try drubbing.
Manly were way to good tonight but boy have we gone backwards over the covid - 19 lockdown break.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow thank god that’s over it was worse than I thought it would be

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the positives to come from tonight's game and final score, thank god
manly missed 5 goals and
bombed 2 trys

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't care what anybody says it's our forwards which are a big part of our problem. We may not have good halves but we get dominated in the forwards every game.
They are too small, not agile nor powerful enough runners. All the same stocky toilers or one dimensional and lazy.
I don't care what anybody says it's our forwards which are a big part of our problem. We may not have good halves but we get dominated in the forwards every game.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
How many weeks of training did we have to put that effort together? That is on the coach to have the players know their role and where to be.You drill that into them until they know it backwards.If the player seems unsure then as a COACH you COACH him until he is.
Not one player has excelled since Pay has been here and do not say Meaney as it will show your lack of football knowledge.
A coach is basically a man manager first and tactician second as those who have coached any sporting team will know.
Pay fails time and time again on these fronts and the board needs a fresh coach.It is up to them to find one,not the kennel members but find one they must.