Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our team are fucking midgets.... every manly player towers over us position for position.

Get these ***** in the gym

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck off you and the rat pack have treated anyone on this forum who has an opposing view to you own with sarcasm and contempt at least have the balls to own it
Anger bud.
I own it all.
I’m here posting and looking for constructive conversation.
Unfortunately that’s not coming from you.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep good effort Chrighton, great work dogs
enjoy the trip home, have a few beers and sit around tolmans beard and hear about the good times
fucking absolute disgraceful performance. One of the worst i've ever seen from us

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pick and stick Pay you moron. Lewis and Cogger never to see 1st grade again please. Averrllio/Foran/Wakeham. There your havles Pay you moron. Do you need a keyboard warrior to spell it out for you.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thank god it's over. Excuse me while I go eat some rancid bat meat to try and start a new pandemic to stop the comp.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am sure Crichton couldn’t score in a brothel. The guy has had more Gaps then a bus during the heart of COVID 19 but he just can’t cross the line.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fuck off you and the rat pack have treated anyone on this forum who has an opposing view to you own with sarcasm and contempt at least have the balls to own it
I’d rather be rat pack than cat pack

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Any decent winger scores there.

14 seconds left...let’s have tolman take a soft hit up in the middle the park. Just awful.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1) It’s not 30 June yet.
2) ‘Best board ever’ - like I’ve said that.

But just like ‘most people on here’ you’ll tear the joint apart and offer nothing constructive.

We obviously have problems - never said we didn’t. We have a reserve grade team - never said otherwise. I’d happily engage with those who want to offer constructive ideas, which narrows that down to maybe a dozen posters.
Agree that it’s a reserve grade team which unfortunately play school boy standard.
There just seems to be too many basic mistakes really.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whoa not unexpected though complete and utter clean out required from top to bottom

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, that was pretty weak; and another huge for and against to help against our chances of avoiding the spoon.