Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Your posts aren’t usually this emotional mate. Come on
I'm not emotional. Was just trying to return favour to him as I listened to his words and realised I didn't need to be a dick to get my point across. He doesn't want to listen it's a ok for me

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
The Bulldog Puppy Embryos are no match during 2020. But they taste good for teams that are hungry.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What's constructive about this board? There nothing but destructive. Deadset 100 times worse then the old board. 3 years under there watch and done absolutely nothing. Not one good thing have they done. Sack the bloody coach ffs. Better still sack themselves. We have gone backwards in the 3 years they been in charge. Near last on the field and last off the field. Oohh sorry I forgot it's not June 30 yet. When's the next election again. I can't wait till these imposters are gone.
2 years mate, not 3.
Can you vote? Turn up and have your say!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve never called for it. I said I think it’s likely to happen in the absence of a credible alternative and depending on what recruits can be brought in for 2021. Quite the difference bud.
I think there are many credible alternatives. We are lucky that manly didn't play well tonight.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Embarrassing
Disgraceful
Non bulldog like
No heart
Where the fuck is Jackson, Napa and that fucking cat Tolman?
No direction,
Its like we watch no video. All the things you know as a fan to look out for this shit fucking side gets fooled by
That last Garrick try - fuck me. Waaaaaay too easy
I think the word is NON professional.