Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
I had to turn the TV off, our game is unwatchable. I know that everyone thinks it's pays fault and 80% if is. But give some credit to the players, they can't even score and no D. It's not fun anymore. I've succumb to the fact that we have to Sack Pay. Sorry.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It's very accurate if you ask most people on here. Where am I wrong?
1) It’s not 30 June yet.
2) ‘Best board ever’ - like I’ve said that.

But just like ‘most people on here’ you’ll tear the joint apart and offer nothing constructive.

We obviously have problems - never said we didn’t. We have a reserve grade team - never said otherwise. I’d happily engage with those who want to offer constructive ideas, which narrows that down to maybe a dozen posters.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mr reliable Hoppa is terrible as well.Must be the salt air

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't he the bloke who caught his missus in the club toilet having sex with another woman and lost his shit.
I’m not sure MD.. I thought they caught him bed witch someone other than his girlfriend!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is no one in the Dogs team that would deserve a spot in a Country/City rep team, and they are going up against a team with DCE, Tapau, and the Turbo brothers. We don't have the cattle, and the players we do have are out of position half the time, because we don't have the coach, and won't be getting one any time soon.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Faark I can’t watch any more of this shit...see what happens next week

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Straight out TK are better coaches than Pay. He only put AV on coz of Remis injury and he scores.
We’ve been saying it all game!! Just wow