Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
#desball sucked, and was one out crap, but EVER since the #payout tenure, we have found it even harder to score points, if we lose 3 straight to start the season, this has not happened since the 90s..... SHOCKING..!!!!!!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be honest. The biggest disappointment for mine has to be Napa. Big money and big name recruit. And has done nothing for us. I honestly can’t remember the last game he contributed. His most memorable moment in his time with us is either the sex tapes or the interview he had wearing a winter coat.

Guy is a fraud.

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Greg Alexander sounds sympathetic- the team must be shit.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about you look like you actually give a fuck, Pay?

Better yet, admit you’re out of your depth and fuck off

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I saw pay reach for his walkie talkie..... Thought he's running some changes but he's actually ordering some sandwiches... thinking he's killing it..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I think instead of the fake crowd making normal noises the nrl should use the tv sitcom canned laughter whenever we attack, it will match up perfectly and works because its a manly home game

something like this, everyone put it on the background when we have the ball

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought our 2008 team was the worst ever but these guys take the cake!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
To be honest. The biggest disappointment for mine has to be Napa. Big money and big name recruit. And has done nothing for us. I honestly can’t remember the last game he contributed. His most memorable moment in his time with us is either the sex tapes or the interview he had wearing a winter coat.

Guy is a fraud.
He's playing?