Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m no fan of Pay but stacking him up against former premiership winning coaches is ridiculous considering the circumstances he has had. You just can’t click your fingers and get a winning culture.

The rest of this season will tell us a lot about Pay and under no circumstances should he be re-signed until the end of the year then reassess everything.
His first season? 110% agreed. But by now we have seen no improvement, same simple mistakes.

#sackpay.

edit: I should add. simple things like bench management, putting players in the right positions, having some basic structures in attack or defence.

You dont need to be a top tier coach with ten years of experience to do that.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
He has about 40min left if things keep going the way they are

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
But but there’s no on else on the market......

Is what some imbeciles would say
the rodzilla is on the market

I won 4 Bundesliga titles in football manager 20, I know its soccer but I can make the switch

first thing id do is tell lewis he has 1 unsuccessful kick per game, like the captains challenge if he gets a good compete or result then he gets to keep his kick

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This should be his last game

the combo on the left of Meaney reimis Britt should constitute an instant sacking

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this will be his last game, the board has given him time and he is not their hire, so don't worry he is gone

but id like to remind everyone that this was a poison chalice, superman would not be able to coach this team to success

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
this will be his last game, the board has given him time and he is not their hire, so don't worry he is gone

but id like to remind everyone that this was a poison chalice, superman would not be able to coach this team to success
Not success. But alot better than we are doing now.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We need to get rid of the coach and the whole team And start fresh buying 1 or 2 new players won’t change anything

Status
Not open for further replies.