Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The squad is shit enough, and we somehow find a way to still have our best players not playing.

The Smith as a centre experiment is over. DWZ at Fullback isnt working. Cogger has done nothing. Lewis is trying but gets worse the harder he tries.

There's just so much wrong.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can’t see how all these people in decision making positions at the club aren’t able to see that our best organiser is Wakeham (7) and when fit we have a former international (6) in Foran. I don’t see why it’s so hard to play these two in the positions that benefit the team most.

against the cows we were a different team when Wakeham took over at 7 and averillo went to 6. Patrick is an organiser let him play his role.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
As predicted Lewis is dominating the ruck and fucking everything up great coaching dean
You should apply? I’ve heard of your coaching ability up there mate

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the fuck is happening with our club we are 10 years away from having a competitive side our spine is rubbish our board is incompetent and our coaching stuff is a disgrace shame on them

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely Meaney who is BTW a Fullback!! ... Will do a better job than what DWZ is dishing up right now ... Its a no brainer... Fuckn Swap them!!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
RT that's it
He does run the ball really well. Just hope the club has the vision that Tolman in done and we can transition him into the team. Only way he will get fitness is with more time on the field.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We will do well in last 6 rounds and all the rubbish will be forgotten. Some will claim we overachieve. Lol
Been saying this the past couple years! Fucking pathetic

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
"Just be patient. Wait till June 30 for signing announcements. Theres no one available that's better then Pay. The board has created a pathways program. This board is the greatest board in history". Dinkdumdogs words.
The inmates have taken over the asylum again I see. Mate, if you’re going to quote me, at least try some accuracy :-).

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously some of you “fans” should check yourselves the negativity is getting out of control, everything is ok we’re building to a future so bright you’ll have to wear shades........lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Knights had half there u'20 team out there in the earlier game, looked well drilled, composed. I have no idea what our lot are doing at training.
Brilliant young coach in Adam obrien
Good structures in place
Solid Game plan

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1. Hopoate
6. Marshall - GET THE DEAL DONE 1 YEAR
7. Wakeham
9. Brandon Smith throw the big dollars

14. Averillo genuine utility (don't hook players) bring on give him game time then can progress into the halves

Sign a fucking centre - smith to wing and sign Bateman.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1: Payout
2: Payout
3: Payout
4: Payout
5: Half (or more) of our squad is out of position.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love the way so many are blaming Lewis for everything we are doing wrong. He not creating much in attack which is no surprise to anyone because he is not a halfback. But he is not the reason we are losing 14 nil. In fact in defence he has been very good.