Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even dogs fans cardboard cutouts would leave the ground after that

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kieran Forman’s got to get his arse back on the field or just retire ffs!

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoppa is too slow for fullback I’d put Meany there

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well what a waste of 40 minutes watching that bullshit. Lewis is a shit ****. Fuck wasting another 40 watching this borefest it's depressing.

Also, what the fuck did Sam Burgess say **** sounds like he trying to talk with a mouth full of cock.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
hi guys, we want to hear from you. we want you to let us know how well we are going under Pay

your input is valuable to us

@DinkumDog
@Natboy
@Horse
I thought you’d be too busy doing a burnout on Waterloo road but seeing as though you asked our last tackle options are shit, we aren’t respecting the ball enough and the players we are buying for next season when we aren’t hamstrung by the cap will give us much needed punch and polish

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knights had half there u'20 team out there in the earlier game, looked well drilled, composed. I have no idea what our lot are doing at training.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hard to find anything to look forwàrd to in this second half. Had hoped we'd at least show some balls and make a fight of it.

We continue on this form and Pay won't last longer

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Souths had Merrit who was leading try scorer. We ain't got shit..
We are worse than 2020 Dragons and Titans. Lewis and Cogger make Norman and Hunt look like Lockyer and Thurston.

Mathster

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey Guys
I am disgusted with our performance. I hope Dean Has enough sense to get Averillo out there as soon as possible.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What an effort from our seemingly self professed wonderkid lewis, thinks he's playing four different positions. Same old shit different day, second half is going to be painful
Lets hope Averillo gets game time. Only way we watch the 2nd half

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should take up a modelling career. His in the wrong profession. Doesn't belong on a footy a field. Never seen a worse half in nrl history.
Should be lock right?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd say pull the trigger and bring in a young energetic coach who can adapt quickly to the modern game. Guys like Bennett & Pay are dinosaurs of the game, they can't adapt.