Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:Scaffolding Bitch.!!!!

just fucking say it south, actually I’m starting to like that joke now, your funny brother.!!
Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you’ll live — at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our.......
SCAFFOLDING!!!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you’ll live — at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our.......
SCAFFOLDING!!!!!
Lol, STOP IT..!!!

Are you a scaffolder? Or you just want too be ? :tonguewink::tonguewink:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol, STOP IT..!!!

Are you a scaffolder? Or you just want too be ? :tonguewink::tonguewink:
No I built plenty of it but half of new Zealanders in Australia are scaffolders when I first went to nz I was wondering if it would be around sure enough Wellington is sacoffolded every Where I bet you half the building's don't even need work ,kiwis just love scaffolding things

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No I built plenty of it but half of new Zealanders in Australia are scaffolders when I first went to nz I was wondering if it would be around sure enough Wellington is sacoffolded every Where I bet you half the building's don't even need work ,kiwis just love scaffolding things
And being a kiwi I didn’t even know that, so thanks for telling me your time obsession with scaffolding :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

love it.!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:Scaffolding Bitch.!!!!

just fucking say it south, actually I’m starting to like that joke now, your funny brother.!!
Fuck me dead look at the adds that are popping up for me on the kennel now lol
Screenshot_20200529-051649_Samsung Internet.jpg

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most people who vote for him do not regard him as an elite.

Sure he has an elite amount of wealth but he made it into the white house as an 'outsider'

permanent washington despite him, the media despise him, the political class despise him. A lot of people who feel like they are looked down upon can relate to him in this way (regardless of whether they are poor or rich).
And that is exactly what makes them retarded.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
And that is exactly what makes them retarded.
haha each to their own mate. I can see you've got a pretty firm view.

I think you're missing a chance to form a better picture of a very important part of the world.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone following the ridiculous situation of Dominic Cummings in the UK, and who appreciate Jonathon Pie's video will enjoy this (about 4 mins):

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
0 new cases today, that’s a whole week with none.. and the most impressive thing.. ONLY 1 active case NZ wide.!!!!! pretty amazing.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Over 6 million confirmed cases.near 2 million in the us alone .Fuck knows what Brazil's true number is but they will beyond fucked in 6 weeks along with Mexico, India .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Monkeys broke into a lab in India and attacked a worker and took positive coronavirus samples and ran away up tree's and ate them .this could get interesting

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the funniest shit ever !!!!

https://www.smh.com.au/national/cor...death-toll-stands-at-103-20200529-p54xsm.html

Uncertainty in India as monkeys steal COVID blood samples

Lucknow, India: A troop of monkeys in India has attacked a medical official and snatched away blood samples of patients who had tested positive for coronavirus.

The attack occurred this week when a laboratory technician was walking in the campus of a state-run medical college in Meerut, 460 kilometres north of Lucknow, capital of Uttar Pradesh state.

"Monkeys grabbed and fled with the blood samples of four COVID-19 patients who are undergoing treatment ... we had to take their blood samples again," said Dr SK Garg, a top official at the college.

Monkeys eat puffed rice near a Hindu temple during nationwide lockdown in Gauhati, India. A troop of monkeys in another state stole infected blood samples from a lab worker.CREDIT:AP

Authorities said they were not clear if the monkeys had spilt the blood samples, but people living near the leafy campus feared further spread of

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
0 new cases 8 days running, only 1 active ..!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the funniest shit ever !!!!

https://www.smh.com.au/national/cor...death-toll-stands-at-103-20200529-p54xsm.html

Uncertainty in India as monkeys steal COVID blood samples

Lucknow, India: A troop of monkeys in India has attacked a medical official and snatched away blood samples of patients who had tested positive for coronavirus.

The attack occurred this week when a laboratory technician was walking in the campus of a state-run medical college in Meerut, 460 kilometres north of Lucknow, capital of Uttar Pradesh state.

"Monkeys grabbed and fled with the blood samples of four COVID-19 patients who are undergoing treatment ... we had to take their blood samples again," said Dr SK Garg, a top official at the college.

Monkeys eat puffed rice near a Hindu temple during nationwide lockdown in Gauhati, India. A troop of monkeys in another state stole infected blood samples from a lab worker.CREDIT:AP

Authorities said they were not clear if the monkeys had spilt the blood samples, but people living near the leafy campus feared further spread of
I wonder how many monkeys there were. Probably 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.