2020 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sucks watching JMoz killing it for roosters this year so far.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Every game thus far has been a blow out score line

I shudder to think what will happen Sunday

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

I know *fearscream*. We can be as loyal and optimistic as all hell but geez let's hope we can adapt our gameplan or we will be horribly exposed. Scramble and lack of pace and schemers who can execute is certainly not enough with this new version of RL. We are almost always on the wrong side of ref decisions, flow of possession, bounce of the ball and any luck already.

Nobody bag Titans at least until 9pm Sunday night. Carn Dogs.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That’s his best attribute running those hard suicide lines
But Keary usually provides a hole for him...the beauty of having a creative half.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Loltrell had to move to the wing while Johnson moved to fullback when they were defending.

Senile Bennett also moved Graham from the wing to the centres. First try Tupou out leaps Gagai lol

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know *fearscream*. We can be as loyal and optimistic as all hell but geez let's hope we can adapt our gameplan or we will be horribly exposed. Scramble and lack of pace and schemers who can execute is certainly not enough with this new version of RL. We are almost always on the wrong side of ref decisions, flow of possession, bounce of the ball and any luck already.

Nobody bag Titans at least until 9pm Sunday night. Carn Dogs.
We'll win.

Pay as coach. JMK hooker. Lewis half. We got this

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Keegan hipgrave is absolutely terrible. You could argue that point about the entire tits squad minus a few players but this guy seems to be below that level of useless.

Poor Holbrook, he's probably gonna be in the looney bin by the time the season ends

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

It's going to be like the early 2000's when blowouts and scores of 40 plus were way more frequent. Bad teams won't be able to slow down the ruck as much and will reach breaking point sooner with the increased game speed.

We're going to see more ugly Super League type 42-22 scorelines as well.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
But Keary usually provides a hole for him...the beauty of having a creative half.
Keary would provide a hole for the whole squad....he seems like a bit of a prison-bitch.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Poor bastard doesn't have much to work with. Their roster is shit.
Feel sorry for him, he seems like a top bloke. Had to take the Titans gig to get his foot in the door of the NRL but that job is career suicide.
I know but, besides winning a grand final in a slow paced comp like the Super league, it just feels like he isn't bringing much to the table at the titans.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Drags v Warriors will be an interesting game, hard to pick a winner, but my money’s on the dragqueens here.!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how the storm and Cam Smith perform with the fast pace game...