Erin Molan

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um I didn't know journalists/TV presenters had to look like supermodels would you rather Rebbeca Wilson back? Don't want to speak ill of the dead but fuck that

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did anyone hear Mole Faces comments the other day? She reffered to Islander players as: "hooka looka mooka hooka fooka” on 2GB and had refused to apologise for her ignorance and any offence that may cause.

This coming from someone who claims to be a victim of bullying and cries every time someone says anything about her..

But she can make fun of a whole race of Pacific Islander people and there's no problem? Fire this talentless ugly cow once and for all please!

If someone called her Moleface or a bogan slut I'm sure she'd be crying for weeks about it.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The players are whining about it.

https://twitter.com/MartyKapow/status/1268819295611437082?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1268819295611437082&ref_url=https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/nrl-2020-erin-molan-backlash-taupau-hamlin-uele-rugby-league/12aab2i6mffp41krtgq023arqi

Martin Taupau
@MartyKapow

Understandable for our non-Pasifika community attempting to properly announce our names, but to disrespect and make a mockery of former/current Pasifika players in the NRL like how you carried on is DISGRACEFUL! My grandfather would be tossing in his grave in anger!

_______________-

Seriously get a fucking life.

Most players call each other every name under the sun during games, yet someone takes the piss out of their name & the Princesses are up in arms. FFS.

Yes I know her dad is a red neck & it must run in the family.

Last edited:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
When I toss it's not usually out of anger.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did anyone hear Mole Faces comments the other day? She reffered to Islander players as: "hooka looka mooka hooka fooka” on 2GB and had refused to apologise for her ignorance and any offence that may cause.

This coming from someone who claims to be a victim of bullying and cries every time someone says anything about her..

But she can make fun of a whole race of Pacific Islander people and there's no problem? Fire this talentless ugly cow once and for all please!

If someone called her Moleface or a bogan slut I'm sure she'd be crying for weeks about it.
Funniest shit she's ever said.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
why is she acting like she didn't destroy the footy show?

if that happened to me I would be extremely humble and not even attempt to continue my career, but she makes jokes as if nothing happened

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

https://twitter.com/MartyKapow/status/1268819295611437082?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1268819295611437082&ref_url=https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/nrl-2020-erin-molan-backlash-taupau-hamlin-uele-rugby-league/12aab2i6mffp41krtgq023arqi

Martin Taupau
@MartyKapow

Understandable for our non-Pasifika community attempting to properly announce our names, but to disrespect and make a mockery of former/current Pasifika players in the NRL like how you carried on is DISGRACEFUL! My grandfather would be tossing in his grave in anger!

_______________-

Most players call each other every name under the sun during games, yet someone takes the piss out of their name & the Princesses are up in arms. FFS.

Is it the worst thing anyone has said? No..

Is it disrespectful, ignorant and patronising? Definitely.

She cries on social media and on air every two seconds about people attacking her and making fun of her and claims to be a victim, yet she belittles a whole race of people and makes fun of their names on air and doesn't see a problem with it?

All she has to do is say "I made a joke in poor judgement and I'm sorry if it offended anyone"... Whether she means it or not, it's not asking much when it's clear she has offended people.

Good luck to her trying to interview any Islander players from now on, which is more than half the comp...

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it the worst thing anyone has said? No..

Is it disrespectful, ignorant and patronising? Definitely.

She cries on social media and on air every two seconds about people attacking her and making fun of her and claims to be a victim, yet she belittles a whole race of people and makes fun of their names on air and doesn't see a problem with it?

All she has to do is say "I made a joke in poor judgement and I'm sorry if it offended anyone"... Whether she means it or not, it's not asking much when it's clear she has offended people.

Good luck to her trying to interview any Islander players from now on, which is more than half the comp...
Next Pacific person she interviews should respond to any question she says with HOOKA BOOKA FOOKA and drop the mic. Racist bitch

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Martin Taupau
@MartyKapow

_______________-

I'm not sure I should waste my time explaining to you why it is different and why it is not up to you to decide whether Pacific people should be offended

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not of pacific islander origin, but I assume its not the mocking of the pronunciations per se (fuck, Billy Birmingham made a career out of that), but it made them seem primitive with the sounds she used?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not of pacific islander origin, but I assume its not the mocking of the pronunciations per se (fuck, Billy Birmingham made a career out of that), but it made them seem primitive with the sounds she used?
Bro, it was everything. The accent, the caveman sounds, the disrespect...it even made a broadcast box of white men feel uncomfortable..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, it was everything. The accent, the caveman sounds, the disrespect...it even made a broadcast box of white men feel uncomfortable..
I'd probably feel uncomfortable too. I would always be very cautious before ribing someone publically or someone I wasn't sure would or wouldn't be ok with it.

Surely we can make fun of names though at times though (without the degrading accents or caveman sounds of course)?

For example:

Q: What do you call a Samoan sitting on the floor?
A: Fa'lofa'sofa?

A kiwi mate told me that once. Seems pretty inoculate on its own.

My own IRL surname is one that is often mocked, not racially, but possible worse, and kids were ruthless at school (like realy ruthless), but I never saw it as anything other than making fun (although it probably upset me a lot at he time).

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd probably feel uncomfortable too. I would always be very cautious before ribing someone publically or someone I wasn't sure would or wouldn't be ok with it.

Surely we can make fun of names though at times though (without the degrading accents or caveman sounds of course)?

For example:

Q: What do you call a Samoan sitting on the floor?
A: Fa'lofa'sofa?

A kiwi mate told me that once. Seems pretty inoculate on its own.

My own IRL surname is one that is often mocked, not racially, but possible worse, and kids were ruthless at school (like realy ruthless), but I never saw it as anything other than making fun (although it probably upset me a lot at he time).
As with all jokes, timing and context is important. The example you used, I find it funny if it was said amongst friends or by a Samoan. If it is my first day at work amongst a group of white people I don't know, it ain't funny.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As with all jokes, timing and context is important. The example you used, I find it funny if it was said amongst friends or by a Samoan. If it is my first day at work amongst a group of white people I don't know, it ain't funny.
Lucky we're friends then ;)

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
erin molan is the worst. Even before this incident, she has been annoying, stupid and ugly presence on TV.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What is shocking, is people actually listen to them.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dick?
Vagin?

That's all I got for what school kids would make fun of