News Footy is back on May 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re too easy.

Quick, call out BINGO. Could be the only thing you win in your life
You do understand the little boy that cried wolf don’t you?

Do your mates on here really back you, when you don’t back yourself...?

Im all in champ, what you got? Let me help you with the answer..

You have nothing, just words with no meaning or value.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

You’re a hectic 55 year old. Saggy tats and all.
You trying to bait me chump? Do what your partners couldn’t do? Backfired on them fyi (that’s “For Your Information”, I know you pensioners don’t understand current lingo)

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re a hectic 55 year old. Saggy tats and all.
You trying to bait me chump? Do what your partners couldn’t do? Backfired on them fyi (that’s “For Your Information”, I know you pensioners don’t understand current lingo)
0961CEC3-1AB9-4FD6-B5CE-4406C9E7B5AD.gif

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just to revisit this ....

No EPL start date set even though previously stated on here that the dates were already confirmed but yet to be released and it would be confirmed after the EPL meeting today ... All they've done is reinterate what they previously said in that the health and safety of the public, players, staff etc. is the most important and that they'll look at restarting when it's deemed OK by the English government. Remember that they've recently extended the lockdown laws already ...

https://www.skysports.com/football/...on-no-june-30-finish-or-transfer-window-talks

It honestly worries me that the NRL have jumped the gun on this. The talks with Channel 9 & Fox pushing back other discussions; the Warriors seemingly caught not being able to play; the government yet to see proposal to be able to give it the green light. Let's not forget the unpredictable nature of this Coronavirus and not knowing what may or may not happen in a week, let alone a month.

Personally find the whole scenario rushed, and using someone like Wayne Pierce as the figerhead it in all won't blind people to the haphazard, rushed, and I think flawed approach to restarting the game. I do hope we start simply because it'd be great to see, but ...

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
To me the 6 week countdown to NRL 2020 season restart looks to be progressing well in week 1, with Channel 9 and Foxtel seemingly now on board. How the Warriors scenario actually lands will be determined by the 2 Governments, who have alternative proposals from the NRL on how it could work. If the Warriors have to satisfy the 2 weeks quarantine as individuals then week 2 is decision time. However if they are allowed to isolate as a team and train at the time then there’s 2 more weeks available. The click bate fixated press will throw up all sorts of negative spin, but the pathway is clearly set and being followed.

Peter V’landys is a far better administrator than the NRL has had for a very long time, should not be underestimated and he has a track record of gathering the parties together and working out a solution to achieve the target. He’s set the target date, with all parties fixed on on achieving it and the boxes are being ticked off to meet that objective.

Go Dogs

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s progressing ok at this stage but the big question is how the case numbers change after the Easter break. Did people get complacent with the drop in infections luring people out to early even with the increased police presence etc. I personally saw a lot of people doing the wrong thing..

It will take a while to see it reflected in numbers due to the incubation period

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Idea isn’t farfetched.
I am stating that I will definitely have the winning lotto numbers tomorrow night, so it must be true..

No shock at all to see who is coming out and agreeing with this rubbish.
Is it just me or is there an NRL game happening right now?

No shock to see the stupidity of some in here

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Love it. Well ... credit where credit is due. You were saying that the footy will be on and it's happened so I think you deserve your moment in the spotlight. You were right on this.

You were wrong about the EPL though, which is what I continually tried to point out to you but .... it's the NRL we're talking about ;)

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love it. Well ... credit where credit is due. You were saying that the footy will be on and it's happened so I think you deserve your moment in the spotlight. You were right on this.

You were wrong about the EPL though, which is what I continually tried to point out to you but .... it's the NRL we're talking about ;)
I always said it wasn’t farfetched. EPL will be played out, they are back in full training as we speak so not far off playing. Just the logistics now, that’s all

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hahaha, you poor simpledon.. you waited all this time to show everyone that you didn’t have the guts to back yourself and win some cash??

You are pathetic and advertise the fact. You are hilarious.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I always said it wasn’t farfetched. EPL will be played out, they are back in full training as we speak so not far off playing. Just the logistics now, that’s all
Only started contact training yesterday mate, and still haven't agreed on starting dates etc. Still a way to go.

But that's not the point of your post. You were right about the NRL. Can't deny that.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only started contact training yesterday mate, and still haven't agreed on starting dates etc. Still a way to go.

But that's not the point of your post. You were right about the NRL. Can't deny that.
Yesterday, today, either way they’re back to full training. Light training a couple weeks back. That’s progress to me.

Anyway, wasn’t saying I was right or wrong. Just pointing out who’s wrong that’s all. Old men have a purpose here in TK, just don’t know what for yet

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahaha, you poor simpledon.. you waited all this time to show everyone that you didn’t have the guts to back yourself and win some cash??

You are pathetic and advertise the fact. You are hilarious.
Awwww big words, you’re hectic.

Must of hit a nerve? Cry

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yesterday, today, either way they’re back to full training. Light training a couple weeks back. That’s progress to me.

Anyway, wasn’t saying I was right or wrong. Just pointing out who’s wrong that’s all. Old men have a purpose here in TK, just don’t know what for yet
Yeah. Well. Not at the rate you were claiming but as I said it's not about the EPL but NRL. Happy for you being right and glad the NRL is back on.

You're still a muppet though ;)

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Awwww big words, you’re hectic.

Must of hit a nerve? Cry
If you must play,
decide upon three things at the start:
the rules of the game,
the stakes,
and the quitting time.

Chinese Proverb

Oops sorry. That only apply to people willing to back themselves.

You are blowing your whistle over the fact our lucky country has unbelievably come thru this pandemic relatively unscathed compared to the rest of the worlds 4 billion infected and 100’s of thousands dead.

You are a dickhead, and a gutless one at that who could have some of my cash and bragging rights. But, just looks sad...
Crawl back into your hole.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you must play,
decide upon three things at the start:
the rules of the game,
the stakes,
and the quitting time.

Chinese Proverb

Oops sorry. That only apply to people willing to back themselves.

You are blowing your whistle over the fact our lucky country has unbelievably come thru this pandemic relatively unscathed compared to the rest of the worlds 4 billion infected and 100’s of thousands dead.

You are a dickhead, and a gutless one at that who could have some of my cash and bragging rights. But, just looks sad...
Crawl back into your hole.
Haha clutching at straws are ya?

Keep deflecting, no matter what gibberish you throw this way, we all know you got fed humble pie. Haha

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha clutching at straws are ya?

Keep deflecting, no matter what gibberish you throw this way, we all know you got fed humble pie. Haha
The wonderful thing about the internet is it’s there forever. Here is just a few of the opportunity’s to show some balls and back your opinion. And Yet nothing but silence until your pathetic little no cash win...

Sad.

Unless the NRL has the inside running on a vaccine or cure they are the ones kidding themselves. Absolutely zero chance of the game restating in May, fucking zero.
You are right, there is plenty of other things I can do in isolation, instead of commenting on your rubbish.

Put your money where your mouth is Einstein (sorry, he was a pretty smart bloke from a while ago..)

How much do you want to bet on either the NRL starting in May or the EPL in June???

I remember you telling us you wouldn’t waste your intellect on me, nor would you lob at a fan BBQ to discuss your views.. So why don’t you show us your balls and put up or shut up.

How much??
As I suspected, you have nothing, will wager nothing and offer even less.

Happy to wager you against me fiscally anytime loser boy.

Like I have already said and you have avoided, HOW MUCH?

Talk is cheap, either you will back yourself or you won’t? Which is it..
You never gamble, how convieniant. You are a joke Sleeky. You constantly label others trolls and having duplicate accounts and yet you are unwilling to back your own garbage comments..

I have been a member on here since 2014 and was reading as a guest a couple of years before that.

Unlike yourself I will back what I say, have conviction and more than enough dough. Go check with your mates to see if I have other accounts or different IP addresses.

You are a flogger who makes assumptions without any facts and when put on the spot, doesn’t have the guts to stand behind your own comments.

#youareafuckingloser.
So I take it that’s still a “no” from you backing up your bullshit??

Don’t bother looking for the high moral ground now that you have made an ass of yourself.

You throw out “leftie” “Centrelink” “twat” etc like you have any clue, and then backpeddle when put on the spot.

Put up or shut up.
So that’s still a no?? Ok take your time and let us all know when you grow a pair.
View attachment 14504

Steve, save your breath mate. One minute this bloke will call you an elitist twat and nek minut he is calling you a “Lefty”.

The only thing we can be sure of is when it comes to backing up his comments, he’s a .....

View attachment 14505
Thanks for showing my little mate. I had a Rotti for 13 years prior that weighed nearly eighty kg.

This bloke is only 3.5kg but he is more than enough to handle one of Colonel Sanders troops..

Buk buk bukeeerk...!

P.S Are you kackey handed or something?? You keep going on about the left. Are you a teacher or perhaps a union rep or maybe you own a book club cafe that sells only frutaruian menu items and spend your time saving gay whales??

Sleeky, you have no cred and no “palle”
So just for the record, you are to good/intelligent (see: frightened, scared) to attend a fan BBQ in person to discuss your views with an “old” man.

And you won’t put money up to back your comments publicly because betting is beneath you...?

One minute I am an “elitist twat” and nek minut I’m a gay lefty houso??

Mate, seriously I keep replying to your dribble because, you are like a octopus with a shovel for each tentacle in quicksand..

Please, please keep giving it to me, you are priceless.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The wonderful thing about the internet is it’s there forever. Here is just a few of the opportunity’s to show some balls and back your opinion. And Yet nothing but silence until your pathetic little no cash win...

Sad.
It’s not fun when it’s a sure thing, especially with you.

Still loling hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.