Other News Source Holland being shopped to ESL clubs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Super League clubs have been offered Canterbury Bulldogs back Kerrod Holland for the 2021 season.

The 27-year-old is off-contract with the Bulldogs and TotalRL understands his representatives have alerted clubs to his availability in the past week.

Holland made his NRL debut with the Bulldogs back in 2016 and has made 61 appearances for the club since, including 14 last season.

A goal-kicker, Holland boasts a conversion success rate of 77% and has scored 18 NRL tries during his career.

Known also to play at wing, centre or at hooker, Holland could well be a Super League player next season, though it remains to be seen who will make a move.

The number of NRL players currently being offered to Super League clubs is lower than usual, though business is expected to pick up once the season resumes.
https://www.totalrl.com/canterbury-back-offered-to-super-league-clubs/

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wanted Holland into our side at the start of the 2019 season but he had a season from hell last year unfortunately. His time with us is definitely up.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He belongs over there. His style would make him a league favourite over there I reckon.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
This is either a bait post, troll or Russian misinformation designed to divide the group.

Holland isn't being 'shopped' anywhere by the bulldogs. You don't shop a player who is off contract. You just don't renew his contract and let the player determine his future.

That's your clue right there that this is bogus.

but you know what! Wouldn't surprise me if something happens and he isn't here next year. Pay ruined him.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Seriously, I would be stoked with 61 FG NRL appearances. He would do ok over there I think.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
This is either a bait post, troll or Russian misinformation designed to divide the group.

Holland isn't being 'shopped' anywhere by the bulldogs. You don't shop a player who is off contract. You just don't renew his contract and let the player determine his future.

but you know what! Wouldn't surprise me if something happens and he isn't here next year. Pay ruined him.
It doesn’t say that the Bulldogs are shopping him to ESL clubs

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Did you read the post? His representatives are shopping him in the UK!

Nasheed = Dumbass lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Holland is a player who's not good enough to be a consistent FGer but is probably too good for Reserves.. So the Super League would be good for him and his career.

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can he go now and maybe his lover Nasheed with him

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He would kill it over there. Micheal Shenton was an excellent player at Castleford but is getting on, would be a handy replacement for them

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would love Parra to take him