Other News Source Recruitment mail

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Touched base with my insider today regarding recruiting matters.

This is what I have gleaned.

Josh Mansour's management has had talks with the club. High level talks. Nothing nutted out but we could even potentially see a mid season move here and next.
Penrith have slot of backline talent and josh mentioned he feels like he's taking up space there now.

Jack Cogger has been contacted by Newcastle about a homecoming next year. It will only be backup at the knights so he's hoping for a good season with us.

The Andrew McCullough situation has some legs but was wildly overblown as I told you earlier. The dogs contacted him about a potential 2 or 2 year deal but it was nothing more than a prelim talk. The fact it got leaked and the fan backlash has killed it though. Dogs aren't happy with what happened from just a simple conversation. Expect Daryl Clark to get the next call about a hooker position.

Finally, like I accurately said earlier, the Josh Reynolds move home was vetoed by the re-signing of Brandon Wakeham. Like I reported, Tigers we're willing to stump 300k for Josh to join us as long as we threw in Wakeham whom Maguire was mad keen for.

Interestingly, Madges super interest in the kid drew massive red flags with the dogs, who concluded that Madge might try and sign him without the Reynolds deal, hence the rush to tie him up.

this annoyed the Tigers who counter moved by only offering to top up 150 of Josh instead. Nasheed.

Last edited:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So your insider gives yu mail after the media have publicised it? Quality.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Josh Mansour's management has had talks with the club. High level talks. Nothing nutted out but we could even potentially see a mid season move here and next.
Penrith have slot of backline talent and josh mentioned he feels like he's taking up space there now.

Jack Cogger has been contacted by Newcastle about a homecoming next year. It will only be backup at the knights so he's hoping for a good season with us.

The Andrew McCullough situation has some legs but was wildly overblown as I told you earlier. The dogs contacted him about a potential 2 or 2 year deal but it was nothing more than a prelim talk. The fact it got leaked and the fan backlash has killed it though. Dogs aren't happy with what happened from just a simple conversation. Expect Daryl Clark to get the next call about a hooker position.

Finally, like I accurately said earlier, the Josh Reynolds move home was vetoed by the re-signing of Brandon Wakeham. Like I reported, Tigers we're willing to stump 300k for Josh to join us as long as we threw in Wakeham whom Maguire was mad keen for.

Interestingly, Madges super interest in the kid drew massive red flags with the dogs, who concluded that Madge might try and sign him without the Reynolds deal, hence the rush to tie him up.

this annoyed the Tigers who counter moved by only offering to top up 150 of Josh instead. Nasheed.
What about other targets? As commented above that is sort of old news now bro..Mansour isn’t too bad although this is not the first time we have spoken to him over the years I believe he was a massive dogs fan growing up.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If you have an insider who says they stopped deals because it leaked why would he give you any correct information?
That's an oversimplification of my point.

basically, dogs got annoyed because someone on Mculloughs side causes a big drama and circus after a chat. That's not normal and unprofessional.

and when the fans reacted as they did dogs were backed into a corner and ultimately bailed on the idea, at least for now. If it came out that it was a media lie who knows but that's the low down.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully the bulldogs recruitment team arent affected or worried about fan backlash.......... Have a plan, do the deals. I highly doubt they are worried about fan backlash. We are in big trouble if they do

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Your source is wrong about Wakeham

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's an oversimplification of my point.

basically, dogs got annoyed because someone on Mculloughs side causes a big drama and circus after a chat. That's not normal and unprofessional.

and when the fans reacted as they did dogs were backed into a corner and ultimately bailed on the idea, at least for now. If it came out that it was a media lie who knows but that's the low down.
So your saying the insiders read the kennel? God help us

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

I doubt the club are after Mansour and I am sure the club said Mccollough was not even on the radar.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard the need for mansour was because after losing jmoz we have no more player with the JM initials. And there is a desperate need to fulfil this ASAP before the rest of the recruiting can proceed.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Dunno if this is true but Cogger must stay... And I'd bust a nut if we signed Clark... Mansour can get fucked though.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Hahahaha blowarse

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Nasheed I call BS on Mansour, he is 30 years old and has had major injuries for the past few seasons and signed with the Panthers until the end of 2021 season. With players like Cotric unsigned and technically available there is no way the Bulldogs would throw money at Josh who is at the end of his career and would be looking for a big payday.

I was also told by someone that the Bulldogs were indeed in talks with the Andrew McCullough camp to which I laughed at and thought "yeah right" 2 days before it actually broke out in the media.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There should be another broom going thru the joint,Lewis to go with cogger,if Bateman goes expect rfm to go with tolman ,Montoya and sue to fuck off too

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/48046065

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If the club has any plans, it would be silly to publicise it before anything happens.
The critics on here would cause anything to fall through.
Thats why the club plays thing close to their chest, and its the only way to go.
So dont believe anything until the club discloses it.