News Is Pay having a fluffy?

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taking into account this article and team list for this week, Pay has identified Wakeham and Foran as our best halves combo.

With Foran our this week, the first rotation will be Cogger / Lewis, and next week will hopefully be Wakeham / Foran.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay is a fucking dumb ****, the end.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just repeating what was written elsewhere _ lewis gets hooked - Wakeham and Averillo spark the side for the last quarter of a game - Wakeham gets dropped, Lewis gets his spot back, Averillo goes back to bench n Cogger comes from nowhere - unless there are injuries - i cant see any logic.

Tolman must be injured

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just repeating what was written elsewhere _ lewis gets hooked - Wakeham and Averillo spark the side for the last quarter of a game - Wakeham gets dropped, Lewis gets his spot back, Averillo goes back to bench n Cogger comes from nowhere - unless there are injuries - i cant see any logic.

Tolman must be injured
You can’t see the logic because there isn’t any.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tolman must be injured
I bet last minute Tolman will start!

Maybe the only reason Lewis is playing is because Foran in still injured?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Spot on about tolman

I wish you were right about lewis too, but apparently our master coach thinks he's the best half back at the club :weary:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Am I having a de java moment. I swear about a week ago I .......................................