2020 recruitment

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If true we mustn’t be re-signing Tolman or maybe Elliot. Possibly Foran unless very cheap.
I'm not sure how with that information you've come to that conclusion. If it was true we were after those players we'd have more than enough salary cap space to re-sign Elliott and Foran. I don't see any world where we spend that much on two wingers anyways.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure how with that information you've come to that conclusion. If it was true we were after those players we'd have more than enough salary cap space to re-sign Elliott and Foran. I don't see any world where we spend that much on two wingers anyways.
Only way I got to that conclusion is the bear on 2 mil for the 3 players in mention... that is all, no inside scoop

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cameron Murray re-signed with the Bunnies today and not one mention of the amount he signed for. I know the prices aren’t accurate but it always seems when we make a deal the amounts are splashed everywhere....

It would have been good to get a ball park figure to stack up against the Bateman $800k.
He got 800

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, especially when you consider Smith and DWZ. I don't want to lose Meaney so I'm concerned
I’ll worry about when/if it happens. I really want to see Meaney get some meaningful time at fullback again after getting some confidence on the wing.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dogs working on signing jac, batemen and a fiji winger from union dont have his name yet.....
Source??
Addo-carr and Bateman is a must imo..
Speed and toughness. Will help attract other top name players aswell!
Could have a squad like
1. Dwz
2. Addo-carr
3. Harper
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Averillo
7. Wakeham
8. Thompson
9. Katoa?
10. Napa
11. Bateman
12. Jackson
13. Elliot

14. Meaney (come on like crighton from the panthers)
15. To’omaga
16. Rfm (depending if he’s re signed or replaced
17. Ogden

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Source??
Could have a squad like
1. Dwz
2. Addo-carr
3. Harper
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Averillo
7. Wakeham
8. Thompson
9. Katoa?
10. Napa
11. Bateman
12. Jackson
13. Elliot

15. To’omaga
17. Ogden
Meaney would be given a go at centre before Harper imo. I think Reimis moving into the centres already is to make room for the winger we have coming in. No way we're persisting with JMK or Katoa as the starting hooker. Averillo starting at 6 is wishful thinking. Britt could do the same role as RFM imo and I think Chris Smith (I think he's a little hard done by fans, similar to Elliott) would be picked over Ogden.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Freak fullback from bris whom played a test for Tonga in their win over the English side.
Name is tesi niu

Id be going all guns for him
He’s a mix of rts and tommy t
If Isaako and milf re-sign at the broncos we could assure him a fg spot and a lil extra cash

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Freak fullback from bris whom played a test for Tonga in their win over the English side.
Name is tesi niu

If Isaako and milf re-sign at the broncos we could assure him a fg spot and a lil extra cash
Why isn't he playing over Isaako (who was half on the outer)? It also lists him as a centre.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Source??
Could have a squad like
1. Dwz
2. Addo-carr
3. Harper
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Averillo
7. Wakeham
8. Thompson
9. Katoa?
10. Napa
11. Bateman
12. Jackson
13. Elliot

15. To’omaga
17. Ogden
I really like that line up although I wouldn’t go Meaney on the bench I’d go JMK. He’s had his critics but he’d be a great 14 covers more positions.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Name is tesi niu

Apparently he’s expected to re-sign at the Broncos over the next few weeks according to NRL 360 tonight.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Name is tesi niu

Haven't seen him play, but have heard he's pretty good.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully it’s Seve Reece from the Crusaders..
Fuck.. what would that cost... Reece is the definition of machine..always thought league would suit him he doesn’t have the kicking game for a rugby winger..