John Bateman

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah different players... Love Jacko as a great clubman. But he’s the type of guy never blessed with anything but worked his ass off.. Bateman has a bit of go in him... speed, aggression and little bit of an offload.. overall he’s a handful. Don’t know about $800k but probably not too far off it..

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bateman's great defensively (just as good as Jackson imo and makes it personal) and is an attacking threat. You just need to watch his highlights from last season and you'll see he's nothing like Jackson and we were wishing we had players that could do 1/2 of the things Bateman does. Frizell just signed with the Knights for ~700k and Bateman's better imo (I can only judge him of one season tho). We'd be crazy not to pay the 800k. Some of Daley's comments are bizarre to me.
Thank you :o) Glad to hear.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah different players... Love Jacko as a great clubman. But he’s the type of guy never blessed with anything but worked his ass off.. Bateman has a bit of go in him... speed, aggression and little bit of an offload.. overall he’s a handful. Don’t know about $800k but probably not too far off it..
jacko definately has some skill in him, ive seen him throw so great passes in his time for a second rower but he doesn't get the opportunity to do more of it whether that be game plan or another reason. Its a shame as that is what keeps him out of rep teams as well

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The English produce so many damn good forwards.....excited to see Bateman and Thompson in our team next year.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
jacko definately has some skill in him, ive seen him throw so great passes in his time for a second rower but he doesn't get the opportunity to do more of it whether that be game plan or another reason. Its a shame as that is what keeps him out of rep teams as well
I love the bloke mate but I’ve seen him throw some absolute Barry crockers too.. in u20s he was never a ball player either. Not in comparison to the guys who get picked in front of him.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
At you being right about anything.

Saw this and instantly thought of you. View attachment 14958
ridiculous photos.

look at post: 3731680

That was the second time I said he will be at tits because he loves girls and beaches.

befrie the media said he wants to be seaside.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Imagine if titans land him. We probz take Cartwright

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind taking Shannon Boyd off them for a bench spot. They overpaid so would probably tip in.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
plz do not rate that comment as 'funny'.

We are desperate for size, and titans likely want to get rid of him.

Kasianos way too fat now, so Boyd with some training can come off the bench for some 15 minutes punch, since we have 80 minute men in Bateman,Jackson,Elliott and maybe Tolman.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont know how many of you pay attention to Batemans instaslam, but he just put a random photo of him posing with some Dre headphones, and Elliott Whitehead one of the first to comment saying 'nice colour, go well with bulldogs kit that'.
Elliott and Bateman are friends and even teammates.

So that either means;
1) He's likely on his way
2) He is absolutely not coming and its absurd and Elliott is mocking the situation.

Theres no middle ground in between with such a comment. Given it doesnt feel like a stupid rumour, i think its a positive. Nasheed.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
plz do not rate that comment as 'funny'.

We are desperate for size, and titans likely want to get rid of him.

Kasianos way too fat now, so Boyd with some training can come off the bench for some 15 minutes punch, since we have 80 minute men in Bateman,Jackson,Elliott and maybe Tolman.
With the new six again rule, big forward will tire too quickly

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
With the new six again rule, big forward will tire too quickly
thats why u use him in 15 min increments to punch holes. comes on at 25 and off at 55, leaving injured bodies in his wake.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know how many of you pay attention to Batemans instaslam, but he just put a random photo of him posing with some Dre headphones, and Elliott Whitehead one of the first to comment saying 'nice colour, go well with bulldogs kit that'.

So that either means;
2) He is absolutely not coming and its absurd and Elliott is mocking the situation.

Theres no middle ground in between with such a comment. Given it doesnt feel like a stupid rumour, i think its a positive. Nasheed.
Good insight nAsheed, I’m slowly getting used to your posts each week, you’re annoyingly but your consistent so I’ll give you that

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
thats why u use him in 15 min increments to punch holes. comes on at 25 and off at 55, leaving injured bodies in his wake.
Wait, who posted this?

I can't tell when they start and end the post with their name.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We desperately need to replace CHN. I really hope this rumour is true but I can’t help but feeling like we will get piped at the 11’th hour again.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

So that either means;

Sounds more like 2. If he was doggies bound he would have sworn his mates to secrecy until official. Sounds more like they are taking the pis*