Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pathetic inept and severely unbalanced side
Hate to say it but with the reduced interchange tolman is a must in the 17 as he can play big mins

the rotation of sue, Napa, Ogden and toomaga is going to be embarrassing

we left last game with averillo and wakeham in the halves
Nek minute both brushed
They must have been reallllllll shiet at quarantine training

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My barber in Brisbane is relayed to wakeham, from what I have been told he is a big drinker and party animal . That’s What I heard and that he’s competitive. From what I saw from
Him this year he hasn’t looked interested . I’d give him 7 and Lewis or Cogger 6. Cogger is safe and really fired end of last year he scored a ripper try against panthers or eels from about 20 out

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wow
just wow
anyone who thinks flanno and his alleged drug cheating, salary cap rorting ways wouldnt be better come at me
only positive is the bench inc averillo

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dean Britt isn’t a second rowers arsehole
Bench role at best
Throw elliot on the edge
Promote toomaga to 13
Fcuk smith from the centres back to the wing and bring in Harper
Lewis and cogger lol where do I start
Way to suck the excitement out of the footy return
Lucky it’s a Sunday 630 game so it doesn’t ruin my weekend

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This team is a little stinky. Whats the bet this happens:
* Lewis doesn't let Cogger do any kicking, as he believes this will be the week his poorly positioned, uncontested bombs will work.
* The front rowers are drawing straws to see who will take the 4th tackle settler when we get in Manly's 10m zone (its an integral part of Pays game plan).
* Lewis has a shocker and Cogger plays well = next week Cogger gets drops for alternative half and Lewis continues to do cocky interviews about our 'young side'.
* Des' nose whistles will be on turbo-mode, as he snickers in the press conference after putting a score on us.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone thought we were a chance of winning this game...with that team picked...the canoe has now crossed the river and caught on fire.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At least Manly have a trial game before s starting their season in round 4

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This team is a little stinky. Whats the bet this happens:
* Lewis doesn't let Cogger do any kicking, as he believes this will be the week his poorly positioned, uncontested bombs will work.
* The front rowers are drawing straws to see who will take the 4th tackle settler when we get in Manly's 10m zone (its an integral part of Pays game plan).
* Lewis has a shocker and Cogger plays well = next week Cogger gets drops for alternative half and Lewis continues to do cocky interviews about our 'young side'.
* Des' nose whistles will be on turbo-mode, as he snickers in the press conference after putting a score on us.
bogan bombs lmao

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Cogger will play well, Lewis will just make his tackles and do absolutely nothing in every other area ... Then when Foran is fit Cogger will get dropped... Lewis is a fucking cockroach surviving of his uncle's name.
I dunno mate. Remember Dan Mortimer? He faded after an initial flash in the pan despite his pedigree. Unless Lewis really clicks into gear he’s headed to be a squad player only (yes, depending on who we recruit and what happens with Foran too).