Bulldogs Corporate Social Responsibility

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Surely the board should have no trouble securing him with a fat wallet and only competing against the Titans and Dragons.
And Ricky and Deano being tight. And Thompson coming so another Pom for him to play with. Maybe we need Bupa in his ear too - he'll be gone from the Dragons at the end of the year, so shouldn't be a threat there.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And Ricky and Deano being tight. And Thompson coming so another Pom for him to play with. Maybe we need Bupa in his ear too - he'll be gone from the Dragons at the end of the year, so shouldn't be a threat there.
It’s all going to come down to the $$$ when Isaac Moses is negotiating. He’d send his client to the Baghdad Bombers if he gets a bigger cut of the deal.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Careful you’ll be accused of being a fear monger with that attitude
Was it not you leading the charge about the Tigers apparently bullying us into an embarrassing outcome with Reynolds? And again last night fearing the club of sinking to all time depths with the apparent long term signing of McCullough?

Worst case scenario certainly appears to be a common theme of your take on Dogs matters. You’re better than that.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
What have I missed ? Titans put a big offer in
Meninga has come out and said the Titans are interested in Bateman. If they were to come in and offer 850k+ that would probably rule us out.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was it not you leading the charge about the Tigers apparently bullying us into an embarrassing outcome with Reynolds? And again last night fearing the club of sinking to all time depths with the apparent long term signing of McCullough?

Worst case scenario certainly appears to be a common theme of your take on Dogs matters. You’re better than that.
Please point me to a post where I said anything about the Tigers bullying the Dogs? I didn’t want Reynolds and that’s extent of my thoughts on it. What’s your point about McCollough? I’m over the moon it was a false rumour if it was true it was a diabolical piece of recruiting.

This is what you don’t seem to fathom if the club makes progress and moves in a positive direction then they deserve all the praise they get. On the opposite end of that when I don’t feel it’s heading in the right direction they deserve to be called out. It’s not a black and white thing.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Meninga has come out and said the Titans are interested in Bateman. If they were to come in and offer 850k+ that would probably rule us out.
Goodluck to them... I dare say Ricky would advise him to come to us if the money is close

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It’s all going to come down to the $$$ when Isaac Moses is negotiating. He’d send his client to the Baghdad Bombers if he gets a bigger cut of the deal.
Well, that's where we'll need to table a strong but not ridiculous offer and hopefully it works out well.
I don't like the idea of player managers dictating all the terms - and the club has to send that message too.
We don't want to be in a position where Bateman (or anyone) can ask for more money every year as a standard term nor pay too much.
We need to be creative, but if we haven't learned from Foran's pay cheque and subsequent value then we haven't changed the stakes of the game at all.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
new agent ain't getting a piece of his current contract.

isaac wont settle for a low ball offer, probly gave Bateman a reach-around while telling him that he can get an extra $250k for him

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's an honor that I got a mention. Thankyou.
Given the Kennel response to the non-signing of Josh Reynolds, the fake news of Andrew McCullough and the Round 3 team, the Bulldogs have agreed to up the ante in meeting their Corporate Social Responsibility until 2021 announcements can be made - so in the interim are supplying a supplement specifically aimed at Kennel members:

View attachment 14948

They are 3-ply so can handle a good few tears - however there's only 10 per pack so depending where on the Richter Scale your rant measures, some Kennel members might burn through their ration rather quickly.

PM your address and they will be promptly mailed out to you @maroondog72 @Straight18 @El Padrino @EB18 @AlzzBulldog @Sancho2020 @Moey @Realist90 @Reality Dogg @bradtalo @DoggyStyla @Bulldogs09 @btrainben @Spoonman84 @2144superman @Prison Mike @Dogs_92 @no1bulldog and anyone else who feels they might benefit from this gesture from the club.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Baghdad Bombers are a fucking explosive side though. Well worth the watch. Absolute dynamite.

.... I'll get my coat

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well, that's where we'll need to table a strong but not ridiculous offer and hopefully it works out well.
I don't like the idea of player managers dictating all the terms - and the club has to send that message too.
We don't want to be in a position where Bateman (or anyone) can ask for more money every year as a standard term nor pay too much.
We need to be creative, but if we haven't learned from Foran's pay cheque and subsequent value then we haven't changed the stakes of the game at all.
Considering what happened with Mitchell don't expect our club to bend over for this. I do believe we've learnt from past mistakes, but we'll see. Bateman would be a terrific signing by all accounts

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Given the Kennel response to the non-signing of Josh Reynolds, the fake news of Andrew McCullough and the Round 3 team, the Bulldogs have agreed to up the ante in meeting their Corporate Social Responsibility until 2021 announcements can be made - so in the interim are supplying a supplement specifically aimed at Kennel members:

View attachment 14948

They are 3-ply so can handle a good few tears - however there's only 10 per pack so depending where on the Richter Scale your rant measures, some Kennel members might burn through their ration rather quickly.

PM your address and they will be promptly mailed out to you @maroondog72 @Straight18 @El Padrino @EB18 @AlzzBulldog @Sancho2020 @Moey @Realist90 @Reality Dogg @bradtalo @DoggyStyla @Bulldogs09 @btrainben @Spoonman84 @2144superman @Prison Mike @Dogs_92 @no1bulldog and anyone else who feels they might benefit from this gesture from the club.
hahahaha.. Dinkum you are like a vendor trying to sell bacon and egg rolls in front of a synagogue...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
hahahaha.. Dinkum you are like a vendor trying to sell bacon and egg rolls in front of a synagogue...
Mate. If I were outside that synagogue I'd be buying the said bacon and egg rolls. Could do with some right now actually.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Red rag to a bull, Baz.
A little stir never hurt anyone, especially after recent ranting :-).

Last edited:

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy to see Tolman out of squad, and would have liked katoa,instead of jmk,after 2 years of perseverance with jmk,he just isn't an option at 9,but deano knows best.