Pep-tides CRONULLA!

Super human performances are here!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What an absolute muppet. I know he plays for the drug team, but seriously this kid had all the talent to go very far in the game and now he has potentially ended his career. Braindead.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What an absolute muppet. I know he plays for the drug team, but seriously this kid had all the talent to go very far in the game and now he has potentially ended his career. Braindead.
I suppose only good thing for him is he will still be young in 4 years. But yeh instead of possibly being on big money by then he will come back a rookie who hasn't played in 4 years. So he's shit himself. It will cost him possibly millions. Idiot.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry if already mentioned havent read all the the thread - was Segyaro at the Sharks last year - moved to Broncos - got busted at the end of the year for a banned substance?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry if already mentioned havent read all the the thread - was Segyaro at the Sharks last year - moved to Broncos - got busted at the end of the year for a banned substance?
Pretty sure he started the year there in 2019 before transferring to Brisbane to cover for injuries

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure he started the year there in 2019 before transferring to Brisbane to cover for injuries
my memory works still - another doping connection to cronulla

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you saying that there might be some sort of pattern here? LOL

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i've read that there may be more names to come out in regards to doping and that is why it has taken 6 months to release this as it might be part of a wider investigation

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any takers on how it got into his system?

Was walking the dog and tripped over and landed face first in a puddle of Testosterone
Got caught in a Testosterone rain shower with no umbrella.
Hugged Paul Gallen a bit too long
Mum bought new Colgate Testosterone toothpaste and may have swallowed a bit while brushing.
Bought Palmolive Testosterone Shampoo and a bit got in his eyes (No More Tears formula)
Definitely no. 3

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why has it taken 7 months for Bronson Xerri results to come through?
Because that's how long it took for Greenberg to go. Now there's nobody left to sweep it under the carpet. Had it been one of our players it would be a different story.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez some **** at ASADA really hates the NRL, look at the time the story breaks right on the verge of the NRL restart.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i've read that there may be more names to come out in regards to doping and that is why it has taken 6 months to release this as it might be part of a wider investigation
That could be a reason, it makes no sense that it has taken this long for an announcement. His best mate is Flanagan's son too I think

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We also shouldn't discount the delays that Covid-19 has resulted in. especially for lab testing and such. Don't think they were holding it back to release on Eve of restarting the comp. I think maybe they realised they needed to rush it through at the end so they could action before the restart. With WADA testing its not like they just send the sample to a local lab.

I think it was delayed and then rushed through at the end.