Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can’t believe Lewis is a walk in starter again. I must be blind or dumb. Guy is Teflon coated to keep on coming back unscathed. Hopefully it’s only temporary until foz is back. I’d hate to see him being the mainstay in the halves. Especially with Wakie getting an extension.

Crichton is the other one. I’d have thought to get smith back on the wing with hoppa.

Truth be told though. We can’t expect so much better when our squad is park football quality at best. Hope the 2021 war chest will be used to fix this mess up.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gave up on Pay when he moved our most damaging player into the centres.

The halves should have been Cogger and Wakeham full stop.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adding Bateman and Thompson to this team changes little....

Use this season to give Wakeham and Averillo game time and maybe they come good next.... the Lewis and Cogger experiment is a failure.... try something new!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not looking forward to Lewis directing the team.....maybe we might score some fluke trys..

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't think anyone has a problem with the cogger selection. It's fucking that shit fuck lewis
I really don’t get what he’s done to be selected in front of Wakeham. Lewis must be an awesome trainer because he’s fucking shit come game day

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That wont be the starting team. However, I think Cogger has more creativity than the other halves and deserves his chance.
Won't be suprised if either coggger or Lewis gets dumped for wakeham. I am not a fan of smith being in the centres and I would also start Toomanga over Sue.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bateman wont be coming to the Bulldogs after watching Manly puts 50 on us!

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Everyone banging on about Lewis etc. but what stands out for me is how the fk Britt just walks into the starting side !!?! Shit like that is what makes me burn with rugby league. Jobs for the boys. Or the boys’ son.

I’m more excited about watching the Byron Bay Devils soon that this shit.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Everyone banging on about Lewis etc. but what stands out for me is how the fk Britt just walks into the starting side !!?! Shit like that is what makes me burn with rugby league. Jobs for the boys. Or the boys’ son.

From how Britt played in round one and two (as well as preseason) he deserves it over RFM. Are we even re-signing RFM? If we're it's low priority (lower than Elliott). The only reason I can see starting RFM over Britt is to add more attacking threat on the edge to compliment Jackson but RFM hasn't been good for us in recent times.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not tapping a school girl has given him a chance to be selected on that left edge

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love the bench although we know pay will promote tolman and drop ogden

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I know this is a number change more than anything else, but damn I'm happy seeing Lewis at 6 and Cogger at 7.

Lewis is not a 7.
Watch Lewis still call the shots and suck the life out of our attack

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Won't be suprised if either coggger or Lewis gets dumped for wakeham. I am not a fan of smith being in the centres and I would also start Toomanga over Sue.
Cogger will play well, Lewis will just make his tackles and do absolutely nothing in every other area ... Then when Foran is fit Cogger will get dropped... Lewis is a fucking cockroach surviving of his uncle's name.