Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How are people annoyed that the team is filled with rubbish players when the whole squad is filled with... you guessed it rubbish players. People whinge when he doesn’t make changes and whinge when he doesn’t, newsflash our team is no good
With what he has got. He can name a much better team.

1. Meany
2. DWZ
3. Hoppa
4. Harper/ Averillo
5. Smith
6. Cogger
7. Wakeham

Even

1. DWZ
2. Smith
3. Hoppa
4. Harper/Averillo
5. Meany

Assuming Tolman is injured

8. Sue
9. JMK (fml)
10. Napa
11. Jacko
12. Britt
13. Elliot

14. Averillo/katoa
15. RFM
16. RT
17. Odgen

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon that’s the best 17 we can possibly field right now with Foran and Tolman out.

Bring on Sunday.
Wakeham must be injured too bud...

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but the changes don't make sense. Lewis was benched last game with Wakeham taking over. Since then Wakeham is re-signed, but Lewis and Cogger both start ahead of him when Wakeham and Averillo looked good together at the end of the Cowboys game...

Sue hasn't played since the early rounds of last season. Renouf has been one of the few bright spots this season and he doesn't get to start.

Randomly picking players out nowhere isn't going to maximise the potential of the team and could unsettle the squad soon if it continues.
I agree on the halves but at some point you have to realise none of them are that good and it’s just the best of a beaten bunch, as for toomaga I think he is more suited to a bench role same as Ogden. It’s by no means a great team but we can’t necessarily do a whole lot better, giving up on the team because suaso sue gets a game is ridiculous

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also could be the halves rotation that a few coaches talked about earlier.

If Pay is rotating the halves, I can see it being Lewis/Cogger one week, then Wakeham/Foran the next.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
With my glass half full, I’ll say at least:

“nice bench”
You can legit win a GF with that bench in my opinion. Too bad the starting lineup isn't anywhere near good enough.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haven't seen such a huge pile off rubbish in my life. Why is Smith still in the centres and wakeham isn't even in the team?

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
the sea eagles defence will laugh at our attack with this team

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
why not blood topine there is no res grade pay has nothing to lose.. napa and sue starting..really

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree on the halves but at some point you have to realise none of them are that good and it’s just the best of a beaten bunch, as for toomaga I think he is more suited to a bench role same as Ogden. It’s by no means a great team but we can’t necessarily do a whole lot better, giving up on the team because suaso sue gets a game is ridiculous
Yep at the end of the day we have an average squad. Thats just the reality of it. I certainly dont agree with all of his selections but you can only polish a turd so much.

A big squad overhaul is required

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
lewis to centre smith to wing meaney n dwz swap averillo at 6

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree bench looks good, its just hard to see where the points are going to come from though.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very disappointing Foran isn’t ready....... we need recruits desperately. Our depth is so low now

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
LEWIS LOL WOW YOU FUCKING DUMBCUNT