News Bronson Xerri fails drug test

Malla

Reaction score
Lmao he’s fucked.

Obvious so many players are on the juice.

Wade Graham blew up when he was there. Same with Matt Prior, guy was a stick then he comes back 10kg heavier after an offseason.

There coffee machine at shark park prob has the following settings:
Cuppacino
Flat White
HGH
Expresso
DBOL
Tren
Hot Chocolate
Yeah I think its 100% confirmed Graham benefited from the peptides program at the Sharks before they got busted. Ever thought about how many times he's been injured since? His body can't cope without it.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a clown. This bloke was saying in an interview the other day how he feels so much faster since coming back, yeah no shit you clown you are on roids

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I read a few weeks ago he was working on his speed lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Peptides and other scandals.
Consistent violation of salary cap.
Flanagan violating his ban.
Xerri now caught performance enhancing.

Are the Sharks the game's most corrupt club?

Probably not, but I'm supposed to believe their 2016 title was all above board? Riiiight...
Yeah man the 2016 title is legit as. They were over the cap in 2015, and over the cap in 2016 up until the day before the grand final. Then the day after they were over the cap, and continued to be over the cap in 2017. But they weren’t over the cap on grand final day, that’s what tossa Greenberg said.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s spent a lot of time with that crack pot sprint trainer up north, wonder if that’s where the gears come from?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Do people still want Flanagan to coach the Dogs from 2022?
You can't tell me he didn't know more than he was caught for - the culture there is rotten - 3 CEO's in 12 months, drugs, cap shenanigans, dodgy real estate deals, the works.
The 2016 title has to be tainted.
I hope Flanagan never comes within a mile of Belmore - and despite those who want Pay gone ASAP - the confirmation that Reynolds won't happen and McCullough was never true - this management hopefully has the sense to never consider him.

Last edited:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200526-121736.png
This was on there just this morning before the news broke lol.
For some reason the article isn't there any more........eat shit Sharpies!!

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is the poor kid supposed to know taking drugs is wrong...….hes at the SHARKS !

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
"Testosterone, Androsterone, Etiocholanolone, 5b-androstane-3a, 17b-diol" fark that's a potent cocktail, a very deliberate brew tailored for a high performance athlete who also needs injury prevention and recovery assistance. From memory, Testosterone to build muscles and strength, Androsterone helps the body absorb the Testosterone as well as promoting natural testosterone, Etiocholanolone promotes tissue repair, 5b-androstane-3a,17b-diol assists energy storage. Pretty much a designer cocktail perfect for an NRL player, hence he didn't fall in a puddle of it or take it by accident. He's farked, not much chance of explaining this one away.

Go Dogs

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why has it taken 7 months for Bronson Xerri results to come through?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember Xerri calling his mum and crying with happiness when he got the call to play in his first NRL game not so long ago and it was all recorded and put up on sharks and NRL social media platforms and for that reason... SOOOOO did someone from the club video the moment they told him about the failed drug tests?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Why has it taken 7 months for Bronson Xerri results to come through?
I believe because ASADA processes also have to comply with WADA procedures and even though there are WADA accredited testing labs in Australia, the process takes time - so put it down to red tape.

Last edited:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I believe because ASADA processes also have to comply with WADA procedures and even though there are WADA accredited testing labs in Australia, the process takes time - so put it down to red tape.
Thanks, strange but I guess it makes sense.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
GUTTED.!!!
What an absolute idiot, he had a bright future and had the world at his feet, was one of my favourite players (as you all know) very very silly boy, and it’s a real shame, because this kid could of been anything.!!!

not good :confused:

Last edited: