Andrew McCullough

Status
Not open for further replies.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All the money in the world and we’re still in the market for eveyone elses rejects ?

no other team would even piss on him yet we’ve probably offered him top 3 hooker $$$

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs went from signing Latrell, koroisau, JAC, The Turbo brothers and Ponga to Reynolds and GOT McCullough LOLLLLL

Dead shit board and coach

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
All the money in the world and we’re still in the market for eveyone elses rejects ?

no other team would even piss on him yet we’ve probably offered him top 3 hooker $$$
Yep there's Daryl Clark, Joey Lussick, Matt Parcell in the super league that we could chase... But nah McCullough can tackle lol... Our spine if Pay gets his way.
1. DWZ
6. Lewis
7. Cogger
9. McCullough
I like Cogger but it's putrid

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
50/50 signing, he’s tough he tackles and better than what we have I guess but he lacks vision.. maybe he is there to mentor a young hooker coming through . He ticks the boxes for leadership .. I’m
Not fussed . No one else there to sign aside from
Mahoney

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is my emotional state in the last 5 min

>:(:coldsweat::confounded::cry::fearscream::frowning::mask::o:persevere::rage::-):smiley::sob::sweat::tearsofjoy::tired::triumph::unamused::weary:;):worried:

Last edited:

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bulldogs team needs experience and mentoring In the spine. McCulloch Will be sharing the hooking duties. Not the best signing but not the worst either. Let’s see how he plays this year out of the bronx system before judging to harshly

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep there's Daryl Clark, Joey Lussick, Matt Parcell in the super league that we could chase... But nah McCullough can tackle lol... Our spine if Pay gets his way.
1. DWZ
6. Lewis
7. Cogger
9. McCullough
I like Cogger but it's putrid
Complete dog shit. Club is fucked. Shambles.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro if this eventuates fmd
People on here still don’t get that we can’t attract all the star players with pay as coach, why the fuck are you all surprised
oh please STFU .. that won’t stand anymore. MONEY ATTRACTS EVERYONE AND ANYONE! these players are greedy hungry MOFOS and Bateman has proven that

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With the interchange reducing further soon, having dummy halves that run will be more important than ever.

Signing a banged up 31 year old defensive hooker who never runs the ball to a two year deal would be a disaster.

What is the rush to sign McCullough now? Why not wait to see how good or bad he looks at Newcastle first? I hope this isn't true as none of it makes sense.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
50/50 signing, he’s tough he tackles and better than what we have I guess but he lacks vision.. maybe he is there to mentor a young hooker coming through . He ticks the boxes for leadership .. I’m
Not fussed . No one else there to sign aside from
Mahoney
I’m not fussed as well he brings experience

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well done to the board sympathisers and Pay apologists, have finally got their way

congratulations, you have ruined the once great club!

Last edited:

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
May as well just have kept Lichaa or rather continue with Jmk. There on par with mccoullogh. Wtf is the recruitment team thinking. "Recruitment team heeeellllooo is anyone in there".

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A12BCF2D-83D0-4796-B957-4E9BC0827241.jpeg

HAHHAHAHHAHA WERE CHASING GOOD HUMANS NOT SUPERSTARS OR X FACTOR PLAYERS

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Complete dog shit. Club is fucked. Shambles.
Yep I'm quite concerned hearing this lol. All of this could have been avoided if we just gave Reece Robson a deal he couldn't refuse, but nah let him go to the Cowboys and still not start...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep I'm quite concerned hearing this lol. All of this could have been avoided if we just gave Reece Robson a deal he couldn't refuse, but nah let him go to the Cowboys and still not start...
Or extra cash at Api. I’m no JMK fan but I’d honestly rather have him then McCullough.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
"Good humans" hahahahaha fuck off. Fuck all you dumb ***** that voted these fcukwits in and continued to support these fucking monkeys despite the complete lack of incompetence. Fuck you.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
View attachment 14927

HAHHAHAHHAHA WERE CHASING GOOD HUMANS NOT SUPERSTARS OR X FACTOR PLAYERS
Quick head to zero tackle and we can see who the best 'good human' is in each position and narrow our recruitment options haha. Would be funny if we had a crack and nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.