Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
America says if we don't suck their dick and stop getting arse fucked by China we won't be their bitches, China says if we won't arse fuck and stop sucking America's dick we won't be their bitches
Na under trump he doesn’t give a fuck whether we take it or not. However if I was a gay I’d definitely let America do me as I ain’t about to let communism take over my body.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are. There’s no way you could be this dense and not looking into her context. She clearly didn’t mean more men should be killed. She’s just letting off steam of the decades she’s put up with the oppression of patriarchy. I’m actually shocked you didn’t see this.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You are. There’s no way you could be this dense and not looking into her context. She clearly didn’t mean more men should be killed. She’s just letting off steam of the decades she’s put up with the oppression of patriarchy. I’m actually shocked you didn’t see this.
Oh she was definitely trolling.... but I don’t see any way her son won’t grow up with deep psychological problems if she continues to issue blanket statements about men that are so combative, incendiary and negative.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh she was definitely trolling.... but I don’t see any way her son won’t grow up with deep psychological problems if she continues to issue blanket statements about men that are so combative, incendiary and negative.
Her son will grow up fine and better for it acknowledging that men inherently have toxic masculinity and she will help suppress that side of him and he grow up to me an extremely tolerant male. Whoever has an issue with what she said has a closed mind

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
America says if we don't suck their dick and stop getting arse fucked by China we won't be their bitches, China says if we won't arse fuck and stop sucking America's dick we won't be their bitches
I think we should suck neither of their dicks, PlayStations are made in japan

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Her son will grow up fine and better for it acknowledging that men inherently have toxic masculinity and she will help suppress that side of him and he grow up to me an extremely tolerant male. Whoever has an issue with what she said has a closed mind
You so woke!

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
0 new cases at the place down the road with the “24 hours” neon light! Nothing but good news here

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Australia having to choose between china and the usa reminds me of the time sting had to choose between the nWo Hollywood and nWo wolfpac

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Ah look, everyone's favorite feminist and man hater Clementine Ford is at it again. Seriously, the pure hate she spews is atrocious and if roles were reversed I could just imagine the out cry from the feminist community. Fucking mutt!

View attachment 14914

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...coronavirus-isnt-killing-men-fast-enough.html
The ironic thing is she will get away with it because she's a good looking chick and they get away with every babble they spew just because of looks. Irony.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The ironic thing is she will get away with it because she's a good looking chick and they get away with every babble they spew just because of looks. Irony.
You need Specsavers if you think Clementine Ford is good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.