2020 recruitment

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why its an affordable team, a good team. What players you have a problem with.
I don't have any issue with your team mate, I was just responding to your comment about Dave Holland.

The history behind the crack comment is a long one, I'm sure someone else on here can fill you in ;)

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
At this stage I'd be happy for us to get either T'eo or McCullough or BOTH cause I'm really concerned we will get no-one :o)
Getting none is much better than getting anyone just for the sake of it bud, we need targeted, specific recruits that will actually make a difference to our team improving.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
61EA4966-9756-4771-913C-AA189033D5A1.jpeg

RULE OUT PONGA .. he’s ready to re-sign until 2025 @ $1.1 mil a season.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
That’d be more than a 1/3 of the cap locked up in 4 players

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cant believe some players paid +$1M. Was reported a couple of days ago that it is likely the cap will remain the same for next year and not be reduced. DCE getting paid a reported $1.3M is huge.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok so I havnt been as active with all the corona crap going on. So I just wanted to ask any one have any idea wtf This club is doing regarding signing any one for the year. We lost 2 players recently who we are really thin with backups in those positions as it is but yet to see any new signings.

come to think of it I can totally understand what’s happened this year so far is trash, but the club has so many players off contract and we are yet to sign anyone for 2021 besides Thomson. I might be way off the mark as I havnt heard anything new, but if I’m right this club seems to be getting used to not making the 8...

also what’s the news regarding our coach. It’s his last year, we obviously can’t leave it to the last minute to appoint a replacement considering no one will sign with us if they don’t know who is coaching next year. So many questions with next to no answers.
The managament will use the Corona excuse as much as they can.. but other clubs have already made decent signings

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Frizzell signed with Newcastle..
Mculogh 250 game experience went to Newcastle last week..
Brisbane have signed Ben Teo or this will happen week..
Rapana signed during Corona..

All handy players and better than what we have in those same positions imo..

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Frizzell signed with Newcastle..
Mculogh 250 game experience went to Newcastle last week..
Brisbane have signed Ben Teo or this will happen week..
Rapana signed during Corona..

All handy players and better than what we have in those same positions imo..
Frizz is a great player I wont dispute that
Mculogh is old and broke, Ben Teo is 34, doubt he can play like he did 6 years ago
Rapana Has 2 years in him at most. And hes going back to his old club, probabley had a clause upon leaving too

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cant believe some players paid +$1M. Was reported a couple of days ago that it is likely the cap will remain the same for next year and not be reduced. DCE getting paid a reported $1.3M is huge.
Jake Turbo getting close to a million is the most insane one.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The board will need to dig into their pockets if we want quality for 2021,
Nothing comes cheap and by the sounds of things it’s quite a competitive market
I’m waiting with baited breath.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Just announced on 7 news that McCollough will be signing with the bulldogs for next year..

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Is there a list somewhere of players currently signed for 2021?

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
just heard on channel 7 news..McCullough likely to sign with dogs for 2021 after stint with Newcastle..
That’s shit if true! Would rather Connor Watson or Reed Mahoney

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a shocking signing if true but it does seem strange to come to the Dogs via Newcastle. You’d think he would have come straight here.