Opinion Tolman and the pack in the future

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who do we have that is better than him? Napa and Toomaga might be but thats about it.
Ogden promised a lot and delivered nothing. So who else is there ATM. Also, there is no one of much merit, on the for sale list.
Matthew Dooley,certainly worth a go,and I know a lot of people don't rate him,but for me Chris Smith if fit a better option,runs well,haven't seen a lot of mistakes in him,and has a good offload,

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anytime Tolman gets the ball you can be 100% sure of 4 things -

1 - that we're not going to score even if he receives the ball 1 metre out from the line
2 - that he's not going to get an off load away in traffic creating second phase play
3 - that's he's not going to make effective metres
4 - that's he's not going to break a tackle and get the ball away for second phase play

EVERY TIME he touches the ball it's just a waste of a tackle. He's not dominant in making tackles either.

The only positive for him is he may not miss many tackles but we'd be better off having Lewis playing lock than Tolman. He's a more effective defender and couldn't be any worse in attack.

Way past time for Tolman to go to Super League

Last edited:

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman has done a honest job and could possibly squeeze out another year but he would also be the perfect replacement for tony grimaldi.

Dont know the contract situation with cooper cronk but id throw everything at him to lead the club and oust good old 2nd rate deano.

We need an exciting hooker to livin up the ruck and theres a kid named joe lovodua. Soft hands, quick feet and quick between the ears. Would be a handy investment considering hes stuck behind in the pecking order.

Nice to pull off the bateman signing as he will add so much to a forward pack like ours. Would shit all over CHN in the energy levels and skills. Perfect swap.

For me hooker and coach atm are deadset priorities.