Social Media Return for Reynolds??

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds is Covid 19 and the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are delicate respiratory system suffering from a handful of life threatening diseases

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ not t going to make one of those statements about throwing my membership in etc.... but even the thought of losing Averillo or Wakeham is getting me riled up... 2 young guns in the making and we have cash to lock them up long term...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds is Covid 19 and the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are delicate respiratory system suffering from a handful of life threatening diseases
F oath Reynolds is Covid 19.
Running riot through whoever he comes across leaving bodies on the floor in his wake, working quickly and aggresssively. People will want to avoid him.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Young guns...wakeham and averillo..

Would you put them in the xerri, or fifita or ponga type when they were coming through?after a game or two in the top grade these guys were were explosive , I don't see that with wakeham whatsoever and averillo definitely a good one but no where near the other three I just mentioned.
I’ not t going to make one of those statements about throwing my membership in etc.... but even the thought of losing Averillo or Wakeham is getting me riled up... 2 young guns in the making and we have cash to lock them up long term...

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Would you put them in the xerri, or fifita or ponga type when they were coming through?after a game or two in the top grade these guys were were explosive , I don't see that with wakeham whatsoever and averillo definitely a good one but no where near the other three I just mentioned.
No it’s too early too tell.. can’t say that yet but I like what I see and there is a few that have big wraps on Wakeham from his time in the junior rep scene.. plus he just looks like he has some spark in him..Reynolds a step back in time and Lewis has way too many chances... but look I’m just a punter that’s my opinion..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
DWZ is poo poo at fullback. OP was correct
I don't think DWZ is going to be moved before given a real good crack first. At least half way through the season if he under performs. I think it also helps DWZ that Meaney (who has been solid on the wing) and Hopoate are our only other options.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I dont think you can compare as club/developement/coaching staff are different and would be part of the equation.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Ready has some cred, unlike Hooper and Rothfield. I’m still far from convinced this is happening...
Read has cred?
I’m pretty sure he is on our forums, most likely under the guise of Nasheed.
Hooper/Buzz are Covid-19 btw

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I do have a great knack for being right. Maybe I feed read his shit ;)

As for Reynolds, if the price is right why not? There's literally nothing to lose having him as a super sub.

tigers are paying the freight here, it's a low risk and high reward situation.

Foran organises and Reynolds stings them.

Worst case we ditch Wakeham as per Maguire request. Or cogger. His signing isn't impact getting a Townsend type.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do have a great knack for being right. Maybe I feed read his shit ;)

As for Reynolds, if the price is right why not? There's literally nothing to lose having him as a super sub.

tigers are paying the freight here, it's a low risk and high reward situation.

Foran organises and Reynolds stings them.

Worst case we ditch Wakeham as per Maguire request. Or cogger. His signing isn't impact getting a Townsend type.
Love you Nasheed.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Read has cred?
I’m pretty sure he is on our forums, most likely under the guise of Nasheed.
Hooper/Buzz are Covid-19 btw
Perhaps I should’ve added the syntax ‘for News Ltd’. His mail isn’t foolproof, but it’s a hell of a lot better than the other two.

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Reynolds is brought back then that’ll do me, like when he’s not injured he’s good. But fuck sake we need a leader and someone with vision,
BAD NEWS FOR DOGS ITS OFFICIAL REYNOLDS SIGNS 2 YEAR DEAL TIGERS PAY HALF HIS CONTRACT $450,000 DOGS PAY $450,000 DONE DEAL COUSIN HAS INSIDE NEWS FUCKING GRUB DRIFT WOOD CAN'T UNDERSTAND BULLDOGS WAYS ANYMORE JUST TOTALLY STUPID SIGNING UP REYNOLDS TRULY HIS USELESS FUCKING SO DIRTY I'M DONE FUCK THEM ???????????????????

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BAD NEWS FOR DOGS ITS OFFICIAL REYNOLDS SIGNS 2 YEAR DEAL TIGERS PAY HALF HIS CONTRACT $450,000 DOGS PAY $450,000 DONE DEAL COUSIN HAS INSIDE NEWS FUCKING GRUB DRIFT WOOD CAN'T UNDERSTAND BULLDOGS WAYS ANYMORE JUST TOTALLY STUPID SIGNING UP REYNOLDS TRULY HIS USELESS FUCKING SO DIRTY I'M DONE FUCK THEM ???????????????????
Are you saying Grub is on 900 a season? no fucking chance

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Some lad on Facebook said a trainer with manly lower grades was bragging at a cafe about Foran returning to manly. Apparently it’s a done deal..