Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Be careful when they lift restrictions this Friday hospital are preparing for a surge after Friday maybe big or small who knows plenty of ways to support businesses and enjoy yourself without crowding.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
She doesn’t know what she’s saying mate. It comes down to patient first than either guardian or next of kin. There’s no mouth to mouth in hospitals without a mask and bag anyway
Funny thing. I had a look further into it and you're right, except I also found a study that said that at least 60% of Doctors and nurses don't know the laws when it comes to DNR.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Funny thing. I had a look further into it and you're right, except I also found a study that said that at least 60% of Doctors and nurses don't know the laws when it comes to DNR.
Hard part is a DNR has different levels and that is where the confusion comes. There is a level where they want absolutely nothing done or other levels where they say i want treatment but not to be intubated or taken to ICU. Not as simple as DNR these days

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hard part is a DNR has different levels and that is where the confusion comes. There is a level where they want absolutely nothing done or other levels where they say i want treatment but not to be intubated or taken to ICU. Not as simple as DNR these days
Yep. And there's the competency thing. If a patient signs a DNR and have no next of kin present and the doctor doesn't believe them mentally competent then they'll ignore the DNR.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A current affair broke a story about travel industry not refunding money etc. During covid-19

A ceo of a travel industry body said on a webinar Tracey Grimshaw needed a stiff uppercut or at least a slap across the face. Someone leaked a recording of him saying it to a current affair and they went after him. Bloke backpedalled but lost his job.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tracey Grimface lol. I don't blame him. She is well past her television days.
A current affair broke a story about travel industry not refunding money etc.

A ceo of a travel industry body said Tracey Grimshaw needed a stiff uppercut or at least a slap across the face. Someone leaked a recording of him saying it to a current affair and they went after him. Bloke backpedalled but lost his job.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh well Level 2 for us, as of an hour ago lol, let’s see how this new found freedom works out. Job so far by all NZ is good..!! The new normal begins.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh well Level 2 for us, as of an hour ago lol, let’s see how this new found freedom works out. Job so far by all NZ is good..!! The new normal begins.
What level does nz lift the sheep shagging restrictions?

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald Celente says "First currency wars, then trade wars then world wars", lets hope not.

John Pilger says "The coming war with China", lets hope not.

USA considering defaulting on Chinese 1 trillion debt, due to cost of Corona Virus, lets hope not.

Sco Mo showed balls calling for an investigation into the virus which has resulted in now a threat to all our exports to China, lets hope not.

Very concerned where this could end.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
0 new cases for third day in a row NZ, 74 active, down 4 from yesterday, and no mew deaths.

I haven’t yet stepped out into the madness, of level 2 yet, but will do this weekend to visit a couple of close mates.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
6 new cases in NSW after 2 days of no new cases. WTF happened?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
6 new cases in NSW after 2 days of no new cases. WTF happened?
It's going to get a whole lot worse with the government planning to open the country just as it starts getting colder. People will be sneezing, coughing and spreading their germs around all over the place. Shit's about to get bad.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's going to get a whole lot worse with the government planning to open the country just as it starts getting colder. People will be sneezing, coughing and spreading their germs around all over the place. Shit's about to get bad.
I know - that's why I'm still confused as to why Aunty Gladys is doing this.
I still can't believe she wore a hijab. No jab, no hijab!
BWAHAHAHAHA. I'll give you that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.