News Bulldogs star tees off in anti-vax critics as NSW makes stand-down call

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry. In all the articles and news reports I've seen, both here and America (CNN) I've not once heard it is like HIV or any T cell talk.
Where is that info? Reditt?
Medical journals and research definitely not CNN

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm just flat out over these anti vaxxers. Footballers that are one are jeopardising the whole competition. If you want to get paid thousands of dollars you take the jab. No jab, no play. Otherwise we'll get someone else who will, you won't be missed.
Make it no jab, no PAY and we will see how they really feel about a little needle.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is this bloke also a Flat Earther?
Through history we have seen these virus's effort the indigenous worse then others.
It's sad that a friend of a friends uncle's sister of someone he use to know died. But the fact remains these are very rare cases.
Also vaccines alot of the time have a small dose of the virus to help with anti body creation. So of course you will get sick.
The flu vaccine is inactivated meaning it contains no live virus therefore it cannot give you the flu. Of course you can still catch the flu but without the vaccination you would be a lot sicker than with it...it tricks your body into believing it has been infected therefore creating anti bodies which are the cornerstone of helping fight off infection....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
There must be a medical reason the NRL want players to do it, its about protecting them so whats the big deal?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is this bloke also a Flat Earther?
Through history we have seen these virus's effort the indigenous worse then others.
It's sad that a friend of a friends uncle's sister of someone he use to know died. But the fact remains these are very rare cases.
Also vaccines alot of the time have a small dose of the virus to help with anti body creation. So of course you will get sick.
I enjoy the odd conspiracy but FMD if you believe in flat earth, lizard people and sci-fi bullshit you and your seed should be wiped off the face of the globe earth lol

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There must be a medical reason the NRL want players to do it, its about protecting them so whats the big deal?
Lack of free choice my brother... those who have lost their freedom once know what I'm talking about... never been an issue in Oz till lately gov is taking over and mandating to remove more and more of your personal freedoms...
This should not be a pro vax or anti vax debate it should be a freedom vs state control debate...
State is there to serve us not the other way around part of the reason we call them public servants...
Many on this forum rightly or wrongly are missing the point and getting stuck on the media's art of deception by turning us on each other you are either pro vax or anti vax... no I'm pro freedom to choose what I think is best for me and also respect everyone else's choices at the same time...
Stay free my brothers and fight to stay that way else when you give up this right you're nothing but a slave to the state...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lack of free choice my brother... those who have lost their freedom once know what I'm talking about... never been an issue in Oz till lately gov is taking over and mandating to remove more and more of your personal freedoms...
This should not be a pro vax or anti vax debate it should be a freedom vs state control debate...
State is there to serve us not the other way around part of the reason we call them public servants...
Many on this forum rightly or wrongly are missing the point and getting stuck on the media's art of deception by turning us on each other you are either pro vax or anti vax... no I'm pro freedom to choose what I think is best for me and also respect everyone else's choices at the same time...
Stay free my brothers and fight to stay that way else when you give up this right you're nothing but a slave to the state...
Yep. But this has nothing to do with the state (kinda, excluding QLD but who likes QLD anyway)

This is about the NRL saying that they want players to vaccinate. I totally agree that the state shouldn't be involved though.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this Katoa for real? I guess it's ok for him to take his family to India for a holiday and return with whooping cough or polio too? Ratbag. No jab no play no pay.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Speaking of phones make sure you use your phone to record a video in your car talking about how the government is tracking you and you've taken steps by filling your tires with concrete and your fuel tank with sugar.

But make sure you record in your car!!!!

That's the most vital step.
But you must wear foil hat at all times.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't know that much (not a virologist or epidemiologist or anything), but I find it very interesting so I spend a lot of time reading research on the virus.

I always find interest in scientific things that confuse the experts, and this virus is one of those things. Even the experts are still saying that there's so many unknown things about this virus including how some people can be completely unaffected (cleavage sites being part of that), then how some people can have kidney failure, some people can have nervous system damage, some kids showing signs of a rare disease that appears to be related to it. I just find it very interesting.
I think it is a combination of the virus and a pre-existing problem, that somehow allows the virus to weaken the body's normal ability to fight one, but not both.
Some people were not affected by the black plague, either; yet others died within days of contracting it.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make it no jab, no PAY and we will see how they really feel about a little needle.
Yep lets see how Mrs WAG will be after learning her income has shrunk by 600k lol

I really hope the Titans sack Cartwright and Kelly, would get rid of a million bucks they wasted on two rubbish players anyway!

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the same country that has Medicare for all right...you want to live in the US where that isn't the case? Having lived in both trust me you won't want to have to have surgery in the US...it's all out of your pocket and that's IF you have medical insurance in the first place!

In these times everyone and I repeat everyone has to give a bit and that may mean some "freedoms" are compromised. It's a small price to pay for the health of the country. How is it fair that players aren't vaccinated who then can make others get more sick including the elderly who are at age risk especially this year.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it is a combination of the virus and a pre-existing problem, that somehow allows the virus to weaken the body's normal ability to fight one, but not both.
Some people were not affected by the black plague, either; yet others died within days of contracting it.
The thing I find most interesting about the black plague is that it worked the same as HIV (same receptor). Some people don't have that receptor so the plague couldn't infect them. They could still carry it but it couldn't kill them. As HIV attaches to the same receptor, those people are also immune to HIV infection. And they pass that on through their genes. It's a nice display of modern evolution at work.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. But this has nothing to do with the state (kinda, excluding QLD but who likes QLD anyway)

This is about the NRL saying that they want players to vaccinate. I totally agree that the state shouldn't be involved though.
So the state shouldn't get involved if someone chooses to ingest alcohol and get behind the wheel of a vehicle

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs star LOL. I hope he doesn't play in our colors because he is shit. Sit him on the sideline with no pay and then toss him. Another retard buy bitching about shit that he has no idea about.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
My biggest regret about social distancing is I won't be able to make my No Needle - One Big Prick sign.