News Bulldogs star tees off in anti-vax critics as NSW makes stand-down call

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm, 'they' are sneaky aren't they...
Every second movie, eh? I haven't seen anything about microchips in at least the last five movies I've seen.
I'm guessing we watch different types of movies...
Next time you see one with microchips, watch the credits a little more closely:
View attachment 14807
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeep

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s not hard for the elite to discredit people these days
Here's a little of his history:

- claimed to be trained by several organisations which are all listed as scam organisations

- runs a spa clinic where he convinced cancer patients to stop using chemo and use his treatments instead (they died)

- uses snake oil to treat Autism

- claims that vaccines cause Autism

- claims that Fauci helped create Covid-19 and that Covid-19 is caused by 5G and chemtrails

The guy is a major scam artist who should be in prison considering that he's responsible for at least 3 deaths. The only reason he didn't end up in prison is because the courts couldn't prove that his victims would have survived if they got real treatment.

As far as I'm concerned, I hope the guy dies a horrible death.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. He's not even a real Doctor. He's an osteopath. Basically one step down from a chiropractor. He's been reprimanded multiple times for selling fake treatments. The guy is an absolute joke.
How unsurprising... :-).

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If vaccines work, how is an unvaccinated person going to spread it on others that have vaccinated, why are they so worried
I give you the example of measles which Australia has high vaccination against in 70%.

Between 1996 to 2016 there has been 3 deaths in Australia and zero after.

Roughly up to 2018 there is 140,000 deaths per year and 2019 was a good and all time low of 90,000 deaths.

The bs is all these anti vaxers have only been protected from this disease because most are being vaccinated in Australia.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My dog or is an anti vax, dudes convinced the vet injected him with a microchip ffs. Absolute fruitloop.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You clearly haven’t seen the videos of accredited doctors talking about how this covid hoax is bullshit
I”ll give you 1... Dr rashid buttar on YouTube, that’s if they haven’t taken down his vids yet
That guy is crack have you even look at his wiki

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My dog or is an anti vax, dudes convinced the vet injected him with a microchip ffs. Absolute fruitloop.
Covid vaccines are made from dog blood which are used to purposely infect you with covid19

And these idiots, it's the 19th strand and they can't come up with a vaccine????

The NWO are beginning their grip on the world.

Fucking bill gates

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
When you start losing civil rights and liberties... don’t cry
I never claimed civil liberties weren’t under threat in this day and age. But the threat of micro chipping in liquid vaccines is not only non existent, the whole idea is completely ridiculous.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You clearly haven’t seen the videos of accredited doctors talking about how this covid hoax is bullshit
I”ll give you 1... Dr rashid buttar on YouTube, that’s if they haven’t taken down his vids yet
I have watched Dr Buttar’s videos...along with videos by Dr Nick Riviera and a host of other “experts” who are definitely not ideologically driven quacks.

mountain_dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Vaccines are generally between 60% and 95% efficient. They're not 100%. There's also large groups of people including the very young and very old, and immuno-compromised that can't be vaccinated against the flu. They require herd immunity to protect them.
I think this is the first reply to include a reference to Herd Immunity. Did anyone else notice Katoa using quotes around his mention of it? This to me indicates that he may think that this phenomena is a load of shit.

There is a significant amount of scientific literature regarding herd immunity. If you don't believe me just look for it using Google Scholar.

If individuals still don't believe in immunisations, ask them their opinion on smallpox, polio, measles...

Sorry if I got the player's name wrong.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here's a little of his history:

- claimed to be trained by several organisations which are all listed as scam organisations

- runs a spa clinic where he convinced cancer patients to stop using chemo and use his treatments instead (they died)

- uses snake oil to treat Autism

- claims that vaccines cause Autism

- claims that Fauci helped create Covid-19 and that Covid-19 is caused by 5G and chemtrails

The guy is a major scam artist who should be in prison considering that he's responsible for at least 3 deaths. The only reason he didn't end up in prison is because the courts couldn't prove that his victims would have survived if they got real treatment.

As far as I'm concerned, I hope the guy dies a horrible death.
Hes not the only one claiming fauci is behind this, theres another woman who worked side by side with him in the past making claims against him, cant remember her name

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hes not the only one claiming fauci is behind this, theres another woman who worked side by side with him in the past making claims against him, cant remember her name
Can you explain what Fauci has to gain? Money? Apparently Nancy Pelosi is behind it too because she couldn’t remove Trump from office via impeachment. There’s a million garbage theories on the interwebs...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can literaly go into any thread on here and know you'll be the one picking the opposite, most extreme view on everything. Knew you'd blow in here with this type of talk.

And being honest ... that's fine. You're entitled to it even though it lacks any facts or educated reasoning. I love learning about conspiracies. Sometimes I buy into them. So this is your chance to shut up everyone on here.

Lay out your information behind COVID-19 being a scam and simply a tool to control the masses. When I say lay it out I don't mean "Oh, this person said that, and there was this other woman said that." Good the full 9 yards mate. This is your platform to shut everyone up on here as you're convinced it's a certain way. Then prove it. I honestly would love for you to prove everyone wrong and that you're not just talking out of your arse. It'd be brilliant.

However, the other side of me says you're just trolling ... This is your chance pal

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So I cut the four antennas.
Then I had to replace four tyres.
What do I do next to stop the surveillance?
You're supposed to fill the tyres with concrete first. The government tells you to put air in your tyres because they can track the heated air in the tyres

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You're supposed to fill the tyres with concrete first. The government tells you to put air in your tyres because they can track the heated air in the tyres
Dag Nabbit!
Thanks man, I’ll fix that in the morning before driving to work.
Might be a long trip once the concrete sets, but I’ll push on...