Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone dies from covid-19 now. No other causes are recognised. They committed suicide, it was covid-19, they were murdered, it was covid-19, it was an accident, it was covid-19. Covid-19 out here taking the credit for everything. Well, that's how the Daily Mail report things lol.
How come only very few question this?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
VIC Premier just announced the following:

- From 11:59pm tomorrow you can have 5 family/friends at your home until 31st May.
- From 11:59pm tomorrow groups of up to 10 people can participate in recreational/sport activities.
- If you can work from home, still work from home for rest of May.
- Professional sport: State has agreed that training can resume from 11:59pm tomorrow.

There was further took about schools, but that doesnt apply to me so didn't listen in too much.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In less than one hour NZ will hear from our PM to see if we go to Level 2..!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
NZ will move to alert level 2 on Wednesday 11:59pm.!!

Bubble open an can expand, social gatherings up to 10 people only, schools open next week (Monday) and bars etc open next Thursday.!!

Regional travel allowed now.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Bubble open an can expand, social gatherings up to 10 people only, schools open next week (Monday) and bars etc open next Thursday.!!

Great news! So the question now is what was the better approach in regards to getting the economy back on track? Aussie style with lighter restrictions but more trade freedom over a longer period? Or the Kiwi style with Stage 4 lockdown and major restrictions but getting normality running faster?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great news! So the question now is what was the better approach in regards to getting the economy back on track? Aussie style with lighter restrictions but more trade freedom over a longer period? Or the Kiwi style with Stage 4 lockdown and major restrictions but getting normality running faster?
About the same I guess, it’s hard to say, now we will go by two week intervals before moving to level 1 , as long As the cases don’t take a jump an keep to single digits then should be good, maybe Nz will take a little longer to recover economically, but over all may have been a better approach.. both countries did it far better than all others though, so that’s the main positive here I think.!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Be careful, I'm being led to belive with what hospitals are doing in Australia are preparing for second wave this whole lock down was getting ready for what's may be unavoidable coming. Germany eased restrictions cases up , I'm not saying we will be as bad as some countries but they way fuckwits carried on in bankstown on Saturday doesn't give me much faith when freedoms are given.
I'll let every other **** test the waters and be a guinea pigs I'll continue to stay the fuck away from people and crowds .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Be careful, I'm being led to belive with what hospitals are doing in Australia are preparing for second wave this whole lock down was getting ready for what's may be unavoidable coming. Germany eased restrictions cases up , I'm not saying we will be as bad as some countries but they way fuckwits carried on in bankstown on Saturday doesn't give me much faith when freedoms are given.
I'll let every other c*** test the waters and be a guinea pigs I'll continue to stay the fuck away from people and crowds .

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll let every other c*** test the waters and be a guinea pigs I'll continue to stay the fuck away from people and crowds .
A guy at work said to me, "if they released a vaccine tomorrow, would you really take it?"

I said, "of course. As long as the first 10 people don't drop dead then I'll be next in line"

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn lol I'm pretty happy in my little bubble ,I'm dying to go back to nz and Japan but I'll happily wait it out also it's not a major incovenice for me with these restrictions
Yup I’m happy in my bubble too, but hey I’m also keen to see my close friends which I intend to do when we come out of level 3, might wait a week or so, but it’s nice to know you can do visit if you want to.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lucky for me i watched rocky 4.. so I know how to train in covid-19 with no gyms open

I used to train like Drago with fancy equipment and monitoring every move but now I'm in the barn doing chinups over a fire and running knee deep in the snow

I even chopped a tree down this Arvo and scrunched up a picture of a renter I kept on my bathroom mirror.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least the world is getting a grip on it with strategy.
The Aussie deficit is looking bad with an estimated 350 billion coming up, an expensive visit to the hospital.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
At least the world is getting a grip on it with strategy.
The Aussie deficit is looking bad with an estimated 350 billion coming up, an expensive visit to the hospital.
There will be some ugly numbers out there for a bit. But on the upside we arent losing ground on the rest of the world, with everyone in the same situation. Many countries a lot worse than us. The whole world just got poorer at the same time.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Korea, China and Germany experiencing second wave cases.......

Can see it happening here. Yep, we need to try and get back to some normalcy, but people are not heeding the warnings and take the easing of restrictions as a green light to do as they please....I for onje will still social distance and stay away from crowds. Today I ventured out but made a quick exit from the shops as soon as finished as a few started coughing and spluttering without covering their mouths....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
-0 new cases Nz

- 0 new deaths (21 total)

-only 90 active cases

- 93% of cases have recovered

looking good.
That's great. Let's hope that the trend continues and the relaxing of restrictions does not mean an increase in cases...

What has the trusting been like over there? What proportion of the population have been tested and what cases discovered during the screening?

Status
Not open for further replies.