News The best is yet to come for Wakeham: Henderson

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds,18 includes can't bury cup,foran 12,anything else?
Clutching at straws there next you’ll want trials and Nines counted! If anything it makes it worse that he can’t even get a spot in a mediocre Tigers team.
Ps. Foran has played 26 games since 2018 to Reynolds 14.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Reynolds a better footballer then Cogger and Lewis?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We need to move forward not look back.
Put some faith in the kids

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The best is yet to come.... So why hasn't he been re-signed?

Meanwhile they re-signed Lewis before they needed to and seem to be chasing Reynolds. So they rate Wakeham third after those two. Figures..
Signing Lewis was a good idea... The kid always had potential as a footballer and if he doesn't work out then he is always going to be a good bargaining chip.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Signing Lewis was a good idea... The kid always had potential as a footballer and if he doesn't work out then he is always going to be a good bargaining chip.
Re-signing Lewis was dumb as fuck.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Someone has to convince Lewis...He is not a half !
I like his defense and attitude...He should bulk up and play lock to save his career !!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't think he has much potential. His attacking game has gotten worse each year. He's a tackling machine and not much else. He has zero upside.

The more he plays and shows how inept he is in attack, the more he scares off other teams and the less of a bargaining chip he is.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clutching at straws there next you’ll want trials and Nines counted! If anything it makes it worse that he can’t even get a spot in a mediocre Tigers team.
Ps. Foran has played 26 games since 2018 to Reynolds 14.
Your source?On passion alone I would take josh any day,and what u can't comprehend is that,Maguire was never a Reynolds fan,hence the Canterbury cup,so when u talk,talk facts,he had matulino,russel packer,along with josh Reynolds all in Canterbury cup,they were all signed before the coach got there,foran 1.2 a season I can't recall,a bigger dud purchase ,for the dogs in the last 15 years.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your source?On passion alone I would take josh any day,and what u can't comprehend is that,Maguire was never a Reynolds fan,hence the Canterbury cup,so when u talk,talk facts,he had matulino,russel packer,along with josh Reynolds all in Canterbury cup,they were all signed before the coach got there,foran 1.2 a season I can't recall,a bigger dud purchase ,for the dogs in the last 15 years.
So it’s Maguire not liking Reynolds or the fact he wasn’t good enough to make the team? Show me your source for that if you’re so keen on them. What was so great about all the passion Reynolds had when he played at the Dogs? He was wildly inconsistent and erratic.

There’s a source for Reynolds
http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/josh-reynolds/summary.html

There’s a source for Foran
http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/kieran-foran/summary.html

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
When he’s on the park he’s miles better then Lewis unfortunately he’s near the end of his career
Fkn lol shut up bro

2011 2012 gf year stacked team onwards 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 7 years as to lewis

Like 6 games 2018
Like 6 games 2018 thanks to pay
2 games thanks to corona

Go back to school

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Firstly Reynolds would be coming to us at a very reduced price,he also has blue z as Nd white running through him,he brings aggression to our team game,he would help our young guys immensely,belmore to the core,

No he fucken isn’t lol

he grew up a massive roosters fan!!

that does not make him belmore to the core

he was just in his comfort zone at our club,we paid his wage and fans paraded him on his shoulders lol

Offcourse he is going to say he is a bulldogs through and through

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fkn lol shut up bro

2011 2012 gf year stacked team onwards 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 7 years as to lewis

Like 6 games 2018
Like 6 games 2018 thanks to pay
2 games thanks to corona

Go back to school
ok Lachlan