The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep such a great video. Watched this when I was doing Leadership/Management training for work and it's absolutely spot on and a great example of leadership and followers.
When he referred to the first guy as a "lone nut" and then he got a follower, followed by more followers, I thought that it summed up Charles Manson pretty well.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you can't pull off that shit like Jessica Simpson, then don't pull them on.

You'd love my thick thighs going off your posting history. Maybe not so much the dangle berries swinging free in the breeze between them, but nobody is perfect.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You'd love my thick thighs going off your posting history. Maybe not so much the dangle berries swinging free in the breeze between them, but nobody is perfect.
If you've got a middle wicket, I'm not interested. If you were born with a middle wicket but got it surgically removed, still ain't interested. If you were born with a tunnel of love but look like you were dropped in a fountain of pubic hair when you were born, I've got some bad news for you.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I used to think Robert Pattinson was a below average actor who's biggest claim to fame was being a sparkling sissy vampire and getting screwed over by that Stewart chic but after seeing him in some really good Indies and the fact that he used a very effective tactic of getting rid of a some obsessed twilight stalker by taking them out to lunch and just complaining about how much twilight sucked and he's just a really depressed who hates everything.

After hearing that my respect for him went up drastically