Bryce Cartwright Saga

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it hilarious how miss palashit qld premier urging players to get the vaccine look at her own form with her fake flu jab it makes most people feel like shit and should be a choice if the player shows symptoms mandatory 2 week stand down and test to clear of covid simple

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The normal flu lowers the immune system and makes you more susceptible to picking up corona it also makes identifying potential corona cases with NRL players a lot easier as they can rule out normal flu. That's why the NRL want players immunised.
Its doesnt make you more susceptible to getting the vorona virus. It just makes it harder to kill off once you get it.

Doesnt matter how good your immunity is, once you get it, you get it.

Your immunity makes a difference in how it FIGHTS it.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I find it hilarious how miss palashit qld premier urging players to get the vaccine look at her own form with her fake flu jab it makes most people feel like shit and should be a choice if the player shows symptoms mandatory 2 week stand down and test to clear of covid simple
You do know, the getting the flu jab for players came from Queensland’s Chief Health Officer Dr Jeannette Young.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not a weak argument at all. People have their reasons for not wanting to immunize, where as others choose to do it. No matter what the situation this will always devide opinion. If your child has whooping cough, don't take them to day care FFS. It's not rocket science. But if you want to live in a society where your liberties have been removed, go and live in China or Russia.
I have lots of friends that are nurses, and they all argue this same narrative that everyone should immunize. But they have to do it for work, and naturally they then feel that it is the right thing to do. But i don't necessarily agree. I have never been seriously ill, and i was never immunized. My friends will argue that the only reason I have not been seriously ill is because everyone else has been immunized. But that's just utter bullshit because these sane people who have been immunized are always getting sick. Perhaps i just have a much better immune system then they do.
Just to be clear I’m not having a go at you. I just have 2 questions for you.
Do you think that public vaccination programs reduce the possible spread of communicable diseases? What do you think would happen if you were directly exposed to a disease such as small pox. measles or whooping cough?

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do know, the getting the flu jab for players came from Queensland’s Chief Health Officer Dr Jeannette Young.
Don’t matter palashit pulled a major publicity stunt and revived the jab ....without the cap coming of the needle makes anything to come of of qld state government hypocrites. I don’t get jabbed all my work colleagues whinging how much like shit they feel.
Should be a choice for all players

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A doco / news program about vaccinations a few years back interviewed a number people who among their many arguments did not believe it was right to put foreign substances into the body - they were then asked why then did they also advocate the use of marijuana.

I believe vaccinations are for the better but stopped the annual flu vac a few years back - always got crook afterwards. Might have the jab this year though

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's Brooke, wife of Antonio.

Not Taylor wife of Frank.

She sells some shit to the gullible. And her sister is a scam artist as well.

Instagram closed her account, because of what she posts.
oh ok. My mistake then. I was sure that Antonio was suspected of having COVID 19 not long back and got tested and everything. I know that Taylor Winterstein believes that COVID 19 is a hoax. She is a loony anti vaxer who does expensive seminars with her sister and sells heaps of useless remedies

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you were in this position would you feel as though you have a choice?
Choice

noun
  1. an act of choosing between two or more possibilities.

Looks pretty clear cut to me

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just to be clear I’m not having a go at you. I just have 2 questions for you.
Do you think that public vaccination programs reduce the possible spread of communicable diseases? What do you think would happen if you were directly exposed to a disease such as small pox. measles or whooping cough?
Yes, I agree. But that doesn't mean that a person should be made to immunize themselves. They should have a choice to do so.
As for your second question, i have travelled all over the world, lived in different countries, and never even been seriously sick while abroad. Do you think this is just pure luck? Or is there simply not as much risk as people would make you think?
Now some questions for you. 7 billion people on the planet, what percentage do you think are immunized? How many poverty strikes people go to the doctor to get their annual flu shot? Be real, the reality is that the majority of the world has not been immunized for anything.
My argument is not about whether someone should or should not be immunized, it's that everyone should have a choice. Major pharmaceutical company have way too much control over people. The mere fact that GP's are paid by how many patients they treat points to the fact that they just like to prescribe a drug and be done with it. When was the last time you went to a doctor who actually gave a shit?? One that took their time to properly try to diagnose you, and then prescribe a method of treatment that was actually good for your health?
If there was a vaccine for Covid 19 tomorrow, i wouldn't rush out and get it. Why? Because I don't consider myself at risk.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
WTFH:

Everyone is at risk.
I wouldn’t bother Kaz, if a full grown adult still can’t see why vaccinations are so important there is nothing you or I can say that will talk sense into them.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. But that doesn't mean that a person should be made to immunize themselves. They should have a choice to do so.
As for your second question, i have travelled all over the world, lived in different countries, and never even been seriously sick while abroad. Do you think this is just pure luck? Or is there simply not as much risk as people would make you think?
Now some questions for you. 7 billion people on the planet, what percentage do you think are immunized? How many poverty strikes people go to the doctor to get their annual flu shot? Be real, the reality is that the majority of the world has not been immunized for anything.
My argument is not about whether someone should or should not be immunized, it's that everyone should have a choice. Major pharmaceutical company have way too much control over people. The mere fact that GP's are paid by how many patients they treat points to the fact that they just like to prescribe a drug and be done with it. When was the last time you went to a doctor who actually gave a shit?? One that took their time to properly try to diagnose you, and then prescribe a method of treatment that was actually good for your health?
If there was a vaccine for Covid 19 tomorrow, i wouldn't rush out and get it. Why? Because I don't consider myself at risk.
Thanks for the honest answer. My answer to your question may offend you but oh well. Reality is just because you travelled the world doesn’t mean you were ever exposed to the diseases that we commonly vaccinate for. I would say that if you are unvaccinated it would be idiotic of you to knowingly expose yourself to say the measles.
The reality is that it’s your choice whether or not you want to vaccinate but let’s not pretend like that CHOICE would protect you if you were exposed.
Thankfully it sounds like you never have been and you will get the chance to watch the Bulldogs suck when the season commences like the rest of us.