Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah. Nothing too bad. Just sore throat, constant migraines, not enough energy to walk up a flight of stairs.

I'll be right. Just need to get over whatever this is then I'll be back to my usual 25% fitness level.
I’d attribute the constant migraines to being a mod in this place...lol

Last edited:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
The Government really are opposed to Brothels and Strip Clubs lol. Not allowed to open til August.
Poor Candy hahaha...

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Government really are opposed to Brothels and Strip Clubs lol. Not allowed to open til August.
Poor Candy hahaha...
‘it’s a outrage , what is the difference between wrestling at a brothel and on the field In the nrl …… lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You do know. That your phone can be easily tracked regardless of the app. Amd with 5G its going to be far more accurate then anyone can imagine lol

So why dont you throw away your phone?

If you catch public transport or are in a CBD (such as sydney or parramatta)or drive a car in Sydney metro. You can be easily tracked and monitored.

And lets be realistic. The goverment is going to track me from work to home, to the shitter and back. Big fuken whoop. They will find more about me from social media.

Out of the 23million people im Australia. Why would the government care what I do? I pay my taxes. I don't commit crime. Tracking me isnt going to solve anything. If they come into my home, most offensive thing they will find is a sex toy haha

I think people think too highly of themselves.
I just snitched you to the authorities about this "sex toy".... lol

Lame joke time...

Saddam may of had Weapons of Mass Destruction, but I have a Weapon of Mass Seduction lol

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck people are stupid , if it’s packed leave don’t complain to media and stick around

https://www.9news.com.au/national/c...607#post=71449485-a138-42c2-8672-c36666386203

Sydney department store 'wasn't prepared' for influx of customers
By Kate Kachor20:23
Shoppers were left fearful today after COVID-19 safety protocols were stretched at a major department store in Sydney's west.

A number of customers told 9News the swell of people at Myer in Bankstown and a lack of security left them with no opportunity to socially distance.

"They weren't prepared, look at the people," one man said as he waited outside the store's entrance.

"No line up properly. They should have prepared before they open the shop… the preparation was wrong. The opening was wrong."

In a statement to 9News Myer said: "We will continue to work with centre mangers to ensure guidelines are followed in the areas outside of our stores."

https://www.9news.com.au/national/c...607#post=71449485-a138-42c2-8672-c36666386203

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck people are stupid , if it’s packed leave don’t complain to media and stick around

Sydney department store 'wasn't prepared' for influx of customers
By Kate Kachor20:23
Shoppers were left fearful today after COVID-19 safety protocols were stretched at a major department store in Sydney's west.

A number of customers told 9News the swell of people at Myer in Bankstown and a lack of security left them with no opportunity to socially distance.

"They weren't prepared, look at the people," one man said as he waited outside the store's entrance.

"No line up properly. They should have prepared before they open the shop… the preparation was wrong. The opening was wrong."

In a statement to 9News Myer said: "We will continue to work with centre mangers to ensure guidelines are followed in the areas outside of our stores."

Left them with no opportunity to social distance lol fuck me dead don't follow the hoardes pretty easy .I don't get why people are compelled to pack complexes anyway order the fucker on line and do something else, this whole social distancing and avoiding fuck wits is total bliss to me

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Left them with no opportunity to social distance lol fuck me dead don't follow the hoardes pretty easy .I don't get why people are compelled to pack complexes anyway order the fucker on line and do something else, this whole social distancing and avoiding fuck wits is total bliss to me
I'm with ya brother, I'm loving this fuckwit distancing.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm with ya brother, I'm loving this fuckwit distancing.
Its a part of my religion to not step into someones comfort zone.

I really hope the 1.5 rule stays for life.
I don't like people stepping into my space.

Its actually a law of the jungle.
If someone invades your space and makes you feel threatened then you can do what you feel you must.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Poor Candy hahaha...
I'm missing seeing Candy, I really enjoy discussing her daddy issues with her while she grinds on me for a tenner.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine spending your life taming Tigers and even surviving a mauling by a tiger, only to be killed by Coronavirus

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roy-horn-siegfried-roy-magician-dead-age-75-coronavirus/

Roy Horn, legendary magician of duo Siegfried & Roy, dies from COVID-19 complications
Everyone dies from covid-19 now. No other causes are recognised. They committed suicide, it was covid-19, they were murdered, it was covid-19, it was an accident, it was covid-19. Covid-19 out here taking the credit for everything. Well, that's how the Daily Mail report things lol.

Last edited:

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm missing seeing Candy, I really enjoy discussing her daddy issues with her while she grinds on me for a tenner.
well apparently there was drive thru stripping at start of shutdown in US, the strip joints are now probably slowing reopening as they relax restrictions

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 14785
That’s what it looks like, if anyone was interested.
How's this for a comparison between aus and nz there's under 1000 active cases we are still a few months of opening states and boarders . The USA has over 1 million active cases and wants everything running now in under 2 months time the USA will have over 100 thousand dead and over 25 million unemployed. We will be kickstarting our economies and have a reasonable close to normal post coronavirus life .

Status
Not open for further replies.