Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are worried about them tracking you then sign up to the app with a fake name....... magic.
Just on sky
business council trying to make it mandatory for you to have app so you can work and have employer check your phone to see you have app and is working .... you happy to show your employer your phone

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just on sky
business council trying to make it mandatory for you to have app so you can work and have employer check your phone to see you have app and is working .... you happy to show your employer your phone
What’s the problem with a glance of an app on your phone
If your not doing anything wrong won’t be a drama

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just on sky
My personal phone is already linked up to my work servers, VPNs etc.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s the problem with a glance of an app on your phone
If your not doing anything wrong won’t be a drama
So you would be happy for a cop to come to your house on daily basis just to make sure you are doing nothing illegal , your not doing anything wrong so won’t be a drama.

or you would be happy to have to carry an ID card saying 666 so you can buy essential good and services including food because that’s the way it’s heading with this app if business groups and others get their way .

now that is full conspiracy shit which I don’t believe in but scary thing is this is the Path it is heading . This is going the way of China , in that the people there have to be QR scanned going anywhere. Is this Australia or China . There has already been talk of immunity passports and the like.

this app does not protect it’s to track and trace and with no vaccine for possible 18 months plenty of time for them to change its function , which agencies can get access and by then have the next health scare that they will need the app in place longer to “protect us”. Ffs there is no legislation right now for the app and 5m have downloaded , they literally can do what they want if they really want. Look at Victoria that guy is on a power trip with these extra powers, would you trust someone like him

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you would be happy for a cop to come to your house on daily basis just to make sure you are doing nothing illegal , your not doing anything wrong so won’t be a drama.

or you would be happy to have to carry an ID card saying 666 so you can buy essential good and services including food because that’s the way it’s heading with this app if business groups and others get their way .

now that is full conspiracy shit which I don’t believe in but scary thing is this is the Path it is heading . This is going the way of China , in that the people there have to be QR scanned going anywhere. Is this Australia or China . There has already been talk of immunity passports and the like.

this app does not protect it’s to track and trace and with no vaccine for possible 18 months plenty of time for them to change its function , which agencies can get access and by then have the next health scare that they will need the app in place longer to “protect us”. Ffs there is no legislation right now for the app and 5m have downloaded , they literally can do what they want if they really want. Look at Victoria that guy is on a power trip with these extra powers, would you trust someone like him
I already carry a card that says "666" on it. It's just in case I get too close to a church and have to drive away the Christians.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
why are the government acting like they don't already track you?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

You do know. That your phone can be easily tracked regardless of the app. Amd with 5G its going to be far more accurate then anyone can imagine lol

So why dont you throw away your phone?

If you catch public transport or are in a CBD (such as sydney or parramatta)or drive a car in Sydney metro. You can be easily tracked and monitored.

And lets be realistic. The goverment is going to track me from work to home, to the shitter and back. Big fuken whoop. They will find more about me from social media.

Out of the 23million people im Australia. Why would the government care what I do? I pay my taxes. I don't commit crime. Tracking me isnt going to solve anything. If they come into my home, most offensive thing they will find is a sex toy haha

I think people think too highly of themselves.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You do know. That your phone can be easily tracked regardless of the app. Amd with 5G its going to be far more accurate then anyone can imagine lol

So why dont you throw away your phone?

If you catch public transport or are in a CBD (such as sydney or parramatta)or drive a car in Sydney metro. You can be easily tracked and monitored.

And lets be realistic. The goverment is going to track me from work to home, to the shitter and back. Big fuken whoop. They will find more about me from social media.

Out of the 23million people im Australia. Why would the government care what I do? I pay my taxes. I don't commit crime. Tracking me isnt going to solve anything. If they come into my home, most offensive thing they will find is a sex toy haha

I think people think too highly of themselves.
I bet you’ll change your mind if it’s being used!! :D

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Drugs are bad mmmkay

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So we've had almost 20,000 people tested in two days for a total of 7 infections?? 3 of whom were from the staff from Anglicare Nursing home.

That's pretty good.
I had another test today. The one from two weeks ago came back negative but I have been sick for over 3 weeks now so the doctor sent me for another test. Still fully expecting it to be negative though.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I had another test today. The one from two weeks ago came back negative but I have been sick for over 3 weeks now so the doctor sent me for another test. Still fully expecting it to be negative though.
Hope it’s all ok Hack..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope it’s all ok Hack..
Yeah. Nothing too bad. Just sore throat, constant migraines, not enough energy to walk up a flight of stairs.

I'll be right. Just need to get over whatever this is then I'll be back to my usual 25% fitness level.

Status
Not open for further replies.