Social Media Return for Reynolds??

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cotric is a centre my dude. Was made a winger in first grade. Right centre was his position, played abit of fullback aswell but isn't the best there imo.
Throw the money at Cotric . Josh Morris 2.0 just needs a team that he can flourish in full time, Morris was stuck behind cooper and gasnier. I’ll give Moore one thing his recruiting in 08-09 was amazing, the forwards and players he brought in were the best. Ennis, kimmorley, stag, Hannant, Morris, Eastwood. All of them had experience . I just think another mongrel forward, let’s hope Stimson comes to fire he’s a ball playing forward , then even Maloney for 2 years to get us on track. We need a name any name to build the team around, courier mail said we might be interested in Milford .. no from me. To hot and cold ..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Throw the money at Cotric . Josh Morris 2.0 just needs a team that he can flourish in full time, Morris was stuck behind cooper and gasnier. I’ll give Moore one thing his recruiting in 08-09 was amazing, the forwards and players he brought in were the best. Ennis, kimmorley, stag, Hannant, Morris, Eastwood. All of them had experience . I just think another mongrel forward, let’s hope Stimson comes to fire he’s a ball playing forward , then even Maloney for 2 years to get us on track. We need a name any name to build the team around, courier mail said we might be interested in Milford .. no from me. To hot and cold ..
Yep we need him imo. Milford im not sure about yet. Personally I always felt he was a better fullback, but at the same time I don't think he has the urgency to commitment to make big chases and try saving tackles. If he does play 6 I don't think we have the edge backrowers capable of linking well with him... Overall his potential signing is so cloudy if the club doesn't know where they are going to play Averillo.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep we need him imo. Milford im not sure about yet. Personally I always felt he was a better fullback, but at the same time I don't think he has the urgency to commitment to make big chases and try saving tackles. If he does play 6 I don't think we have the edge backrowers capable of linking well with him... Overall his potential signing is so cloudy if the club doesn't know where they are going to play Averillo.
Averillo.. I think he will be promoted personally ..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This kid is the best half-back at the club.
Has all the skills, the natural talent and plays on instinct.
Did you watch him at Parra or just basing that off a few minutes in the trials?

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Explosive players are who we should buy otherwise don't bother we have plenty on our books who are not.
Develop our own.

Players we should go boots n all for are;

Fifita
Haas
Staggs
Xerri
Cotric * for my mate sancho*
Milford
Brandon Smith
Josh papali

Not sure of their contract status but you get the drift.
Very good list :tonguewink:
My 1st and 2nd choices in the positions, would be...
Fullback...Milford - Niu
Center.....Cotric- Xerri
Hooker....B. Smith - Hastings
Prop........Haas - Flegler
Lock........Fifita - Fifita - Fifita - Fifita :smiley:

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Explosive players are who we should buy otherwise don't bother we have plenty on our books who are not.
Develop our own.

Players we should go boots n all for are;

Fifita
Haas
Staggs
Xerri
Cotric * for my mate sancho*
Milford
Brandon Smith
Josh papali

Not sure of their contract status but you get the drift.
i said ages ago dogs no chance of fafita or hass, will most likely see milford at the bulldogs, boncos will use milfords money boosting up and retaining their key players, milford not seen as a key player or in broncos plans going forwards

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Milford would be useless at the Dogs he needs a primary play maker to take all the pressure off him and he can chime in when he wants.

He's already on a million so he won't be taking much less then that and that leaves you no money to get that primary play maker.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flegler and Cotric would be great, Milford I don't see working with the roster we have. Would like to see some changes in the current squad when we return for rd 3. Meaney to fullback, Smith back to the wing , and lets see what some of the young guys can do. Great opportunity to see where some of these young guys are at before throwing money around for 21

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds best days are clearly behind him. We already have an injury prone veteran half at the club. Why would we add another?
The spine continues to be an issue and we should be going hard for Tesi Niu. He could be our fullback for the next decade. Another option could be Tristan Sailor or Stephen Crichton but I’m not sure if they are off contract.
If we have a talented hooker in U20’s then they should be promoted to the bench next year to challenge JMK. If not then we need to recruit somebody to play that role.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Connor Watson should be chased 100%.But i think he will stay with his boyfriend Ponga..

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
James Hooper is the biggest shit talker in the game. He was the main journalist printing article after article on Latrell and the Turbos being “linked” to the Dogs. I wouldn’t believe a word the flog writes.
Calling Hooper a “flog” is putting it way too nicely! Shite oozes from that clowns gob, zero credibility in so called journalism imo!

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reynolds,mc innes, steve Crichton ,Nathan Brown and Luke Thompson,, recruit these guys and your got some serious heart right there,the fans will get on board

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
reynolds and foran are both liabilities they are not assets

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Connor Watson should be chased 100%.But i think he will stay with his boyfriend Ponga..
Not a bad idea... Let's just say he wants to be a #9 we could easily say come over mate and that jersey is yours. Oh and also don't worry about leaving your mate Ponga, we are prepared to offer him a big deal using alot of Foran and Tolmans wage.
1. Ponga
6. Averillo
7. Wakeham
9. Watson
Would be a great spine compared to what we have now.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Compare our recruitment to parammatta recruitment after there salary cap drama!

they have signed super stars and have a top 4 team assembled

we can’t get shit

we fricken after a dud like josh renoylds

that’s bloody embarrassing!!!
What superstars have the Eels signed?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Calling Hooper a “flog” is putting it way too nicely! Shite oozes from that clowns gob, zero credibility in so called journalism imo!
'Flog' is a term reserved for Phil Slothfield.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds won't be back unless we get him for $200 000 we don't need another hodges