Social Media Return for Reynolds??

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was signing CHN successful? No.
So have they done anything right ? Are they giving the right drinks at training .. because I’m sure if we pointed out how positive the Powerade is most on here would argue that they should be given Gatorade.

I wanted Latrell here because of what I thought he offered but how lucky was that bullet the club dodged. Just pointing out we can’t always be right.

On a side note I bet he has the most days of with flu like symptoms this season just because it gives him a couple of days rest in the covid protocol.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Much easier to make the kiwi side over the Australian side

let’s start making some Aussie international signings

Yeah right won’t happen
Probably but to get the Kiwi Captain to sign for us isn’t incompetent

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Compare our recruitment to parammatta recruitment after there salary cap drama!

they have signed super stars and have a top 4 team assembled

we can’t get shit

we fricken after a dud like josh renoylds

that’s bloody embarrassing!!!

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What’s the rumour regarding Maloney and Teo potentially coming also. Heard all 3 names mentioned on radio today. Anyone heard anything on this?
I recall an interview with Maloney a few weeks ago..and he said he had no interest in coming back at the moment..
He is more than happy in France..
As for Te’o..I can’t see him coming back to anyone but the Pony’s or Rabbits..
And Rapana has already signed with the Raiders,so I can’t see any of these eventuating..

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just look at CHN's social media accounts and you can tell there is something missing.....

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

we can’t get shit

How long did their salary cap drama affect them (also who they kept and where they were expected to finish afterwards matters in regards to attracting talent, unless you're prepared to just pay overs)? It affected us for three years. The closest team to compare us to is the Knights from 2017. If we don't have a competitive squad for 2021 then imo the board and recruitment team have failed (as the Knights were able to recruit players after winning the wooden spoon two to three season in a row) but I don't see how this is possible unless we refuse to pay overs personally (we have to spend 95% of the salary cap which means we basically don't have a choice anyways). We've been linked to Reynolds two times before already and we didn't sign him. I think just wait until we know our roster for 2021 before exploding that's all.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
This club needs experience, there are no guns or superstar on the market..
I would sign Reynold, maloney and jake friend.
With hoppa at 1 there is our spine for 2 years. Then the kids we have coming through can learn and develop.. i would go for Craig fitzgibbon as coach. If we can't get the best teacher than get the best student.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

we can’t get shit

we might have another crack at washed up Michael Jennings again too lol

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Grub has become too injury prone the last few years, I love his competitiveness but I don't miss holding my breath or covering my eyes every time he touched the ball in pressure situations, yeah he won us a few games but his melt downs and brain explosions lost us plenty too... if you were in the trenches you'd love him next to you but on the footy field he's a loose canon

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I recall an interview with Maloney a few weeks ago..and he said he had no interest in coming back at the moment..
He is more than happy in France..
As for Te’o..I can’t see him coming back to anyone but the Pony’s or Rabbits..
And Rapana has already signed with the Raiders,so I can’t see any of these eventuating..
Yeah I heard jimmy saying that also. Not to worry

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs need players. Teo and Maloney are just the 2 names the media have been suggesting would come back.

Add some quick math.

They then get Canterbury chasing them.

That's how you manufacture a story.
Yep, can see it. They’ve got to write about something hey. Amazing how there’s never accountability to what they print

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably but to get the Kiwi Captain to sign for us isn’t incompetent
Chn wasn’t a bad signing , what he did was stupid , unfortunately it’s us who are on the deciding end of bad luck again.. he will join another team and kill it. Ohwell always new and up and comers along the way, our juniors are the best they’ve been in years since the Finucaune and tapau years. And we have lots of money to spend

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Chn wasn’t a bad signing , what he did was stupid , unfortunately it’s us who are on the deciding end of bad luck again.. he will join another team and kill it. Ohwell always new and up and comers along the way, our juniors are the best they’ve been in years since the Finucaune and tapau years. And we have lots of money to spend
Is Topine a gun? I think he's 18 now. All I know about him is he's a second rower and made the Australian schoolboys team and was captain for NSW (I think). What other players do you think are promising?

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Personally I see enormous upside in signing James Maloney.... We need someone to guide the halves. It is too much of a burden for two inexperienced halves to play in the NRL together and achieve success. However the timing isn't quite right. Maloney is soon 34 and realistically our premiership window will open up at around 2022 at the very earliest.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One player in the club who I think will be sensational is Bailey Biondo Odo.
He has huge potential and just hope he gets a chance in the top grade.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Personally I see enormous upside in signing James Maloney.... We need someone to guide the halves. It is too much of a burden for two inexperienced halves to play in the NRL together and achieve success. However the timing isn't quite right. Maloney is soon 34 and realistically our premiership window will open up at around 2022 at the very earliest.
Undoubtedly one of the best halves this last decade who knows how to win.

He's that Kimmorley in 2009 signing we need.