Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely disgusting reading in both smh and DT how they looking to bring premier league to WA and apparently some labor clown backing it . England is a mess and they want to bring in hundreds of players and support staff to play games. that’s a great thank you to everyone here being on lockdown and those that haven’t been able to attend weddings and funerals

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely disgusting reading in both smh and DT how they looking to bring premier league to WA and apparently some labor clown backing it . England is a mess and they want to bring in hundreds of players and support staff to play games. that’s a great thank you to everyone here being on lockdown and those that haven’t been able to attend weddings and funerals
1000% agree.

They should just cancel the English Premier League season and start off fresh. They won't get up and running until about September anyways. Its the most logical choice to cancel the season.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only 2 new cases Nz, no more deaths.!!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It puzzles me as to why they would be doing it because if the virus takes off again due to people not doing the right thing the last few weeks will have been for nothing...
I doubt all restrictions will be eased all at once. I think they will ease them at a very slow rate so that way we won't end up with the high casualty rates seen elsewhere.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still can’t get my head around the numbers in the US. It’s not getting better. Still, consistently over many weeks now more than 2,000 a day are dying. Apparently, yesterday was the first day that NY state didn’t have the most deaths. They had 306 and New Jersey had 458. Check this chart from the New York Times re NYC deaths per week for the last few years. They're heading for 6 figures.

nyt.jpg

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People trying to say you are disrespecting Covid 19 victims when they don't audit or frame anybody else.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This ain’t over by a LONG shot, I mean we have low numbers in NZ, but as said. It cloud go on for another two years and there is bound to be a second or third wave which will be even worse an cause more deaths, like past pandemics..!!

this world will never be the same again.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still can’t get my head around the numbers in the US. It’s not getting better. Still, consistently over many weeks now more than 2,000 a day are dying. Apparently, yesterday was the first day that NY state didn’t have the most deaths. They had 306 and New Jersey had 458. Check this chart from the New York Times re NYC deaths per week for the last few years. They're heading for 6 figures.

View attachment 14723
Numbers are very high. But 8000 Americans die everyday from other illnesses.

View attachment 14723
big numbers. Half of the deaths have been in nursing homes. So there a high risk population with co morbidity which means higher risk of infectious illness. Not justifying but seems common themes round the world are the elderly and people with underlying health issues.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This ain’t over by a LONG shot, I mean we have low numbers in NZ, but as said. It cloud go on for another two years and there is bound to be a second or third wave which will be even worse an cause more deaths, like past pandemics..!!

this world will never be the same again.
Unless there's a cure it will linger on indefinite, I still reakon starvation will kill more than the virus by then end of it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

View attachment 14723
Eerily the graph looks a bit like the Empire State Building in New York..

05D0FF76-9C24-4A94-AFC0-02780B5F8129.jpeg

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Ruby Princess fiasco stuffed us. The best move I think locally was forced quarantine into hotels for returning citizens. Loved hearing them whinge to about it too.
I shake my head at the Ruby Princess.. Yeah those complaining..lol..unbelievable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.